Arrow's labour of love

You never cease to amaze Master! :partying_face: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Wow looking great. Those girls in flower are some chunkers!! :star_struck:

7 Likes

Had some fun topping and LST this time round!

18 Likes

thank you kindly @kaptain3d and @Joshmcginnis28 i appreciate you taking the time :pray:
@Jakecan that is some solid work you have done there, …happy and healthy to boot… :ok_hand:…have fun brother… :sunglasses: :v: :peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Some monster colas in there Arrow. Looking awesome

9 Likes

Wow amazing ladies.

3 Likes

great looking buds arrow, fine job!

2 Likes

@Arrow , very nice bro. Even canopy

2 Likes

As always :+1: :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s all been said My Brother and I must add DAYUM, Dayum And Dayum!!! :+1::+1::+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

7 Likes

Just stunning Doctor! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

thanks my sisters @AfgVet and @anon33684698 …and my brothers @SilvaBack203 @monkman @KoolHandLuke @beardless and @Dman1969 :pray:…i appreciate your kind remarks and you taking the time… :sunglasses: :v: :peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Compliments are inadequate compared to what you have shared and given generously to me (actually all of us around here). I hope it shows in my plants. They aren’t perfect but …neither am I. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

15 Likes

Agreed.

12 Likes

Also agree! Thank you for being so generous with your plant knowledge and torture techniques.

5 Likes

@beardless couldn’t have said it better!!!

10 Likes

Have u ever notice trimming roots on solos. Do u ever get bottom leaves to start to yellow after or am I not feeding her enough maybe. I had 4 leaves all turn yellow on me from the very bottom of the plant. Seems like I have more that wanna change. I slammed her with a good feed of jacks last night all the leaves on her seem to be super light colored and just fading fast. Might have to report her bigger and try again. Kinda sad as she was doing so well

3 Likes

How long ago did you cut roots? I always get some yellowing on the solos, I just pop them off and go from there, if it continues to worsen check your run off and feed accordingly, also how many times a day do you feed? Last one i did I was feeding twice a day.

6 Likes

Hey bud would you mind tagging me into a concentrate thread?

2 Likes

Did u get tagged in. If not @GreenJewels and @blackthumbbetty have the cooking threads that I know of. Good luck I’ll tag u as I get to them

3 Likes