Arrow's labour of love

I did one on early training of the NL I have in the tent now. Also a step by step of the 2nd topping. I wanted to document what I was doing for myself and decided to post it as long at it was there.

1 Like

Looks amazing, set to watching.

2 Likes

Feel free to share bro…I will put up some pics of fluxed bonsai plants as well, for the stealth growers…:wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks brother, welcome to my mad…:smiling_imp::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I am tuned to watching my brother. Count me in for the duration, for sure. Sorry I’m a little late responding, I had to step out and just got back from town. I hope that you day is going well my friend :+1: :v:

4 Likes

Set to watch.

2 Likes

Welcome my brother…thanks for tagging along…no problems, relaxed and enjoying my evening…hope you’re also doing well…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks bro, and welcome…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Present and accounted for! These Mississippi deivers need to learn how to drive!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to my humble tread…have some for the nerves bro…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Were driving Mach 9 thru New Mexico currently. Will get my dope on once I’m in Durango!

3 Likes

All on monkey’s undies right now…I’ll be back, with da love…to conclude my posts for today…

I took pic a couple min ago…:sunglasses::v:

20 Likes

Keep it greasy side down! :v:

I’ll be following along, too @Arrow :wave:

3 Likes

You are welcome bud, thanks for checking in…:sunglasses::v:

Thanks for the tag. Very interested!

2 Likes

No problems sis…thanks for checking in and welcome…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Appreciate the tag man, nice “Bonsai Bush” :grin:! @Seeddog and @Budbrother have done some serious manipulation also , may want to check it out, as the song says “Whip it Good” I am watching!

5 Likes

I believe @Stonedrus also gave it a go… :thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me. I was just discussing this with someone a few weeks ago. I’m interested in some overhead pics to see how wide she is…set to watch :rhinoceros::birthday:

3 Likes

Greetings and Salutations from The Corners…

Good to be back in the Homeland.

6 Likes