Arrow's labour of love

In a pill bottle with cap in the refrigerator long term storage is what i do. :100:

6 Likes

I really enjoyed the comments here about landrace seeds especially; another rabbit hole I went down for hours.
Found some great reads and info on other discussion forums that were full of history, anthropology, biology, and intrigue. Opened up my mind to the world wide scope and appeal of this amazing weed……

Another fine example of innate human curiosity and that thirst for understanding and knowledge. I appreciate all you seed ho’s for this!!!

8 Likes

Here’s your bag, welcome to the club! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Oh no not gonna go there quite yet but thanks for the extra storage.
I think I found this safe haven (ILGM) in June of 2020 and @monkman gave me sage advice and encouragement about buying seeds here at ILGM

I have a few beans stashed away but this landrace thing is certainly esoteric enough to be perfect for this old hippie. I will also take @dbrn32’s admonition to heart and use the search feature here to get a basic understanding of the subject first. I definitely see this as a perfect winter project to undertake.

The history of cannabis cultivation combined with the intrigue of modern agriculture would make for a fantastic novel. Since I am not a writer I will just use some of my retirement to do research for a novel in my mind……BTW my mind is a dangerous neighborhood and friends say I should never go there alone lol

7 Likes

Out of likes dammit! I’d buy that , ahh can anyone remember where a member downloaded his entire library of books , man there was some awesome titles in that list , thought I book marked it :confused: anyways someone will member where it is definitely check it out and ah remind me where it is thanks :wink:

5 Likes

Oh yeah Aussie temps, particularly those up north in the humid areas will sure make sure you know you’re alive (or dying for that matter lol)
But I have to say the worst I’ve ever experienced was 40+ degrees C and humidity you just about had to swim through in Vietnam. In the “Old Quarter” in Hanoi. Just no breeze, street’s crowded with people and body heat, and breathing in vehicles exhausts mixed with streetside food vendors cooking on their makeshift BBQs. Wow - what an experience!

10 Likes

I did the link to the library up there somewhere …:point_up_2:…lol :joy::joy: good luck …:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Ah sweet! Nice :slight_smile: long as it’s somewhere

3 Likes

I have a handful of those memories. As crappy as it was at the time, aren’t they the best memories?

Sorry I can’t like your post…

Come on mods! Can’t you bump my likes up?!?

11 Likes

The hottest temps I’ve endured in this hellish country, it’s definitely up there… 48 - 49°C
(the tar on the road was melting)
I’m pretty sure the hottest recorded temps in Australia are over 50°C :hot_face:

7 Likes

I live where the weather is perfect. The people are friendly, kind and generous, and weed is legal. It just doesn’t have a ZIP code.

13 Likes

Where is a spot with no zipcode. Im in like i do t exist then lol.

6 Likes

Exactly

5 Likes

I absolutely agree! It was a trip for one of my uni degrees with other students and guides etc, and we didn’t do the touristy thing, we went off the beaten track and looked at how the people really lived and what could be done to help fix the poverty issues etc. A real eye opener and an absolute trip of my lifetime :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Today My Brother it’s gonna be 100 degrees and tomorrow 101 :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face: y’all stay warm and send some of that cold our way. I hope your havin a great day :pray::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Thanks my brother :+1: you and your stay chill … My work day is fin …vape is charging up, will sample the PWIFI at 3 week cure …happy Friday to all …:tada::tada::sunglasses::v:

10 Likes

Im sending warm wishes to you and yours My Brother. At least I don’t have to work outside today and tomorrow. :pray::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

after 90’s for a week with 80’s and 90’s humidity it is absolutely beautiful today. 70f 55% humid. hoping weather turns for you guys. and just finishing this 2 week old purple haze with a decent buzz and very nice taste. have a great one guys.

7 Likes

We’re not out of it yet

2 Likes

This has come as a shock to me yes I had good interactions with unknown that made himself known through his grows and sharing on here.
As with all a heart felt sadness and condolences to his close friends and family.
Thanks for posting this news @Arrow
A new chapter begins

4 Likes