Arrow's labour of love

lol been more than that bud. at this point i don’t wish happy birthday, i figure it is a given :smile:

7 Likes

I call this time in my life…

Fun with potheads :love_you_gesture::grin:

I wonder how many people have seen the cake by my name and go, and I quote, “wtf” lol

12 Likes

my question is “how many haven’t” lol

5 Likes

Me me me. I did twice now. Is it a forum error or a something

4 Likes

nah, ma always liked Grem best :smiley:

4 Likes

On gn i had a post that followes me for months lol. Id post and it would post the one post just before every post i made finally it stopped

3 Likes

Lol I found a tab like 2 months ago that let’s us change our birthday lol. So I rolled with it every night for like 3 weeks ahaha. Then I took some time off but when I see someone having a birthday, I go and join them lol

16 Likes

lol G1 Grem!

and Mark, that would scare the hell out of me lol

5 Likes

You realize I have wished you Happy birthday like, what, four times?! :laughing:
I’ll keep it up till it changes! LOL
:v:

8 Likes

You sir are a rapscallion of genuine merit. :joy: This is the way…

:honeybee:

10 Likes

Thanks so much Dr @Arrow!

That’s exactly what I was hoping for and more! Definitely bookmarked for future washes as required :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

7 Likes

Check out this guys thread @Jakecan :+1: @Arrow

5 Likes

Yes i have been reading it! Thanks for the link :)!

6 Likes

I agree and thank you.

7 Likes

The verdict! I was going to do a spiral LST but instead i broke the apical dominance on all my plants plus did some topping on the side branches as well! Excited to get a scrog on this bad girl :sunglasses:

Super Lemon Haze LST + Top

TOPS

11 Likes

Very nicely done sir :ok_hand: …not just on the plant, but also on hunting down knowledge, to move forward …:wink: yes I do read your thread …:sunglasses::v:

13 Likes

Much appreciated! I am the king of overthinking :rofl: . This will be great tho!

8 Likes

@Enlightened420 and @anon33684698 … The sub polar winds reached us last night …down to -5 and this is my 07h00 temp this morning …
1626944286116_20210722_070039

…stay warm folks …:sunglasses::v:

14 Likes

15 Likes

owie owie lol

6 Likes