Arrow's labour of love

Yes sir I do…when doing this method, I cut everything that is not in the horizontally plane, unless its a very vigorous growing point …:+1:

This :point_up_2: is exactly why I created the Flèche training technique …:sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Uuugh out of like again only like 3 posts wtf. 25 min wait again this sux.

3 Likes

Any one reading this, have access to better and more resources than what Jorge had, at his time, we have to move forward… I believe there may be some others doing the same/similar methods… :v::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Never thought about the soapy sponge idea. Makes sence gonna incorperate into my wash steps. Thanks

7 Likes

That’s so very well thought out and detailed :grinning:
Huge props to you Sensei :clap::raised_hands::+1:

10 Likes

As per always…thanks fam …:pray::sunglasses::v:

9 Likes

Quick lights on …

:sunglasses::v:

24 Likes

Everyone’s nice and even. It’s almost like you planned it that way lol.

They look great @Arrow :clap::clap::clap:

8 Likes

Thank you sheriff …my, would you look at that, it does seem sort of level …lol :joy::joy:…thanks for taking the time good sir…I like your avi by the way …:wink::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

It’s nice huh? I put a lit of work into designing it on tbe computer :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Looking great in there.

Happy B-day Gremmall!

9 Likes

You have me rolling over here. Thanks for the birthday wishes :grin::smile::rofl:

12 Likes

7dbcf3f00a2cba5c07890f5257e5bbcc5144f85653ccfa3bc5357bc6ceb1f6b1.0

14 Likes

That’s a masterclass in itself! :star_struck:
:heart_eyes:

Awe work Sir!

6 Likes

Thanks man :pray::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Gremmall
Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

@Arrow , @Gremmall , @CygnusX1 , @CoyoteCody

AAUUUUGGGGG everybody quit with the avatar swaping around its making me dizzy
An happy birthday Gremmall

11 Likes

Yes sir I agree with you. You need to stop changing avatars Cody and arrow and cygnbyus lol

I don’t know what’s gotten into them @pillsbury

11 Likes

Nice !!!

4 Likes

How do u have a cake next to ur name like every other day. U must be super old by now ive seen loke 4 birthdays in a week it seems

7 Likes