Arrow's labour of love

Appreciate your response my brother … Have a lit day …:wink::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

@Arrow , they are stacking nicely

4 Likes

Thanks Mr :cool:…hopefully the black outs don’t ruin my game plan…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Always remember that you are the inspiration for @kaptain3d insanity :slightly_smiling_face::grin::rofl: But I agree :+1::100: inspiring.

7 Likes

Dammit Bdog …that @kaptain3d guys gone mad…completely mad …you recon I can safe his sanity by going silent ???..LoL :joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

9 Likes

There’s no hiding from the maniac…

You opened the Pandora’s box my friend… :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

Lots and lots of chocolates in this box …:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::wink::joy::sunglasses::v:

9 Likes

Right back at u @Arrow, thanks for sharing the info n pics, I’m sure ur an inspiration to the many growers here n the forum.:+1: Ur pics alone have emboldened many to emulate ur manipulating marijuana ways. Hell u gots first timers mirroring n manipulating, before they have grown, much less dried their first plant. I salute u, for showing EVERYONE how resilient this weed is.:leaves: Plus the many, many manipulating ways @Arrow contorts, cuts, ties, bends n…whatever else his (sic) marijuana brain come up with.:smiling_imp: U obviously have no fear of collateral damage, perhaps that’s ur secrete, don’t know don’t care, just keep on keeping on…with pics of course. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin::grin::alien:

11 Likes

I see no problem :grin:

5 Likes

You so very Eloquently made your point…:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Lil pic of the flower girls…:wink:

:sunglasses::v:

24 Likes

I’m just… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Sir, you owe me a keyboard! I’ll NEVER get all the drool out of this one. :angry:

12 Likes

So frosty you’ll stick to it while you trim I bet, don’t you love growing marijuana. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::rooster:

7 Likes

I agree 100% my first grow before the forum I didn’t think I was supposed to brush past a branch in grow room, I was getting mad at my husband if he touched now 21/2 years later I’m squeezing and bending and topping and fimming. The last up pot I did with my cindy99 she came out of pot fast and I practically buried her in the rest of dirt. I picked her up brushed off dirt and set her up she’s doing great. @kaptain3d is the one that led me toward bending every branch multiple times and they really do like it. The only thing I watch and try to prevent is powdery mildew and tiny bugs. I treat my grow room for mold before every grow and luckily only spider mites 1 year. Don’t stress have fun if you do mess up most things can be fixed by asking for help here. :partying_face::partying_face::sunflower::sunflower:

9 Likes

@Arrow don’t know where that chicken came from when I sent your post. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

May I ask what you thought of the Cinderella 99? I’m about to drop some C 99. Just wondering.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Who is breeder? Original run from brothers grimm was outstanding.

6 Likes

That is fantastic @kaptain3d

2 Likes

What? :joy: Nice going 3 auto’s!! My AK47 aoto has looked the same since she popped days ago! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes