Arrow's labour of love

Did you come right ?..:v:

2 Likes

great job arrow and olyboy

2 Likes

I dont really journal perse, there is kinda a short blurb I did about how I go about germinating and sorta how I plant out. Other than that, I kinda splat photos and stuff on other peoples threads because theybare popular and I am not lol.
If there is something you think I may help you with… by all means, ask away! Happy growing!

12 Likes

All I can say is DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM!!!
:exploding_head::+1::v:

4 Likes

Lil update…

Still a long way out … Colours are coming through nicely … Hopefully I can fin this on a high note…:sunglasses::v:

27 Likes

Jah makin’ meh drool… :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
:tada:SPECTACULAR :confetti_ball: As always. Great jobs bruh :ok_hand::clap::facepunch:

3 Likes

@Arrow what kind of macro lens u use. Does it get good tric close ups and all. Im wanting to get 1 but so many options to look at lol. @GreenSnek i beloeve u use one too i dont remember who used one when i got the usb one. I want a clip on the phone deal and go from there

3 Likes

God I wish I just use my near sighted eyes then a loupe for confirmation

4 Likes

LoL …nothing fancy …use the macros setting on cell phone …:sunglasses::v:

9 Likes

There’s one sure way @Arrow “can fin this on a high note”

3 Likes

The ladies are looking just amazing Dr! :heart_eyes::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Oooh…FROSTY!!!

2 Likes

Great stuff
TY @Arrow @monkman @dbrn32 and everyone commenting
I’ve gotta start doing not just reading
It’s ok to not do it perfectly

I think I’ve got a problem

Flower tent:
Full
5 GDP

Veg tent:
Full
2 GDP re-vegging
6-8 GDP clones
9-10 seedlings (just dropped Friday)

No problem

I do like the idea of having no WPM in late flower and separating the colas with these GDP is a problem. I see that is easily avoided if I can discipline myself to train each plant properly.

Unfortunately I’ve still got this thing about just being awestruck at watching these plants grow. Throw in a couple home made HLG LED lights, a couple tents, and all the generous souls here and I’m having a hard time chopping anything TBH…

Maybe I got traumatized when my old man found and chopped my first guerrilla grow one day in late October a long long time ago…

I’ll try again tomorrow

Stay well all

7 Likes

@AlienBrew @BStarr @OldGypsy @Glam … Thanks for looking in, appreciate your kindness …:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

LiL update …:wink::joy:

2 Double Grape and 1 Compassion AUTOS in the house …:joy::joy:

Solo bonsai …

Trianglez, B2B Winning Cake and Truffle Butter all healthy after I got them as sick clones …

Pig tail BB had lots of sativa idea’s … I mainlined her ass …

Stem flexed PWIFI got a proper shave …

The Platinum girl gave up the 2 alpha clones I trained for …

Real estate at LiL Zone Villas is at a premium currently …:joy::joy:

Enjoy your day …stay safe, stay well and stay lit …:sunglasses::v:

23 Likes

You can say that again brother. :grin:
Busy. Busy.
Love the pigtail BB plant. :+1:
Super cool to see.
:v::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Damn monkey pants …thanks my friend, she’s a real tiva, and I have mostly indies in the zone now…so she needs to get down low …:wink::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Amazing and inspiring work, yet again! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Thanks my brother :facepunch: appreciate you having a look …:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

I think :thinking: the grow Gods are smilin upon you My Brother and I hope they continue to do so. Your girls always have me smiling :blush:
:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes