Arrow's labour of love

On point as usual. I cant wait to start seeing some flowers on my gals. This is the annoying part of the grow.

3 Likes

Was following you @Arrow can you tell me what this is please

5 Likes

Just some swollen calyxs. Ur good

7 Likes

Awesome :muscle: I hope your trip was great …all’s well my side bro…hope you and yours are safe and well…:v:

Don’t rush it brother… It lasts longer that way…:wink:

Like @Mark0427 said, they swollen calyxes, they at the split from the mains to a side branch…on your pic you can actually see the pistils browning and retracting… If no pollen from a male got to them, they will stay hollow inside…otherwise a seed will form in it…:sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Its all by she self … Thanks…

4 Likes

Then you should be golden…post a pic ( if you want to ) and give us some more info…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

@GreenFlex , happy B day brother Flex…hope you have an amazing day…:tada::tada::birthday::beers: :sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Lil update…

The clones are doing well, all have new growth

BB in the centre, Platinum GSC to her right, the rest are PWifi CBD

Project BB…I did a flush on her, she has excessive tip burn, my soil is too hot…

The mainline is now 55cm long.

For those that thought me mad planting a seed I found in my previous grow…

A female she is…:point_up_2:

The lil zone…

The 2 x 4…

Stay safe, stay well and stay lit…:sunglasses::v:

27 Likes

Damn Damn and did I say DAMN!¡!¡!¡! Amazing girls My Brother :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Thanks brother D…:facepunch::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

@Steelhrt72,
If you’re off a mind, there is much knowledge to be learnt on this thread :v:

P.S Family is doing great, thanks for asking my brother :facepunch:

5 Likes

I enjoy all the threads I’m watching but Arrow, this is some special and creative growing. Thank you for our viewing pleasure and education.

6 Likes

I plan on doing the same thing :slightly_smiling_face::+1:as always I’m awed by your creations.

7 Likes

Thank you kind sir …if only one person learns something …its well worth while…:facepunch:

Thanks Bdog :muscle: …I believe this was a last self preservation attempt from the plant, so I was convinced it would turn out female…

:sunglasses::v:

9 Likes

Thanks Brother! I will do my best about to get started on some Wild Turkey and a Blunt lol Thank you for the Birthday wish’s I Truly do appreciate it much!!

6 Likes

great update, great plants, you work magic!

4 Likes

Thank you monk brother :facepunch: your kind remarks are appreciated…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Mia

Mia Wallace approves.

6 Likes

The main line is my favorite, twisted is next! Excellent work and thought process. You are the Man! Amazed as usual :yin_yang::dragon::100:

7 Likes

Thanks my friend… nice seeing you back, heal up quick…:muscle::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes