Arrow's labour of love

@BStarr…yip…took me 6 days to get their lazy asses poking up…

AK auto on the left, lagging by a day and the WiFi that started life upside down…:wink::sunglasses::v:

18 Likes

Yeah Buddy!!

7 Likes

Wooo!!! But with the care you give them. They gonna explode. Can’t wait to see your first auto runs and see your opinion on them

4 Likes

Thanks Josh…let’s see if I can keep them alive …:wink::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Out of curiosity, bc I know you mainline. And that adds veg time with all the early training and topping , what is your plan for this ? Top and LST. Or still going to try to get some mainlining in ?

3 Likes

I will probably top once on the AK and do the no training training technique … I’ll see what she tells me once I get there … The WiFi basically also to be seen, because she’s going to extend into winter…:wink::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

@Arrow et al …I watched a very interesting video (1hr 25mins) on how you can organically keep all bugs, mildew, mold etc out of your crop basically by learning how to perfect the grow medium . It’s long winded and technical but well worth the watch for anyone interested. Wont post the link here but it’s on the “Future Cannabis Project” on YouTube and the topic is : Soil Conversations - Arden Andersen.

9 Likes

Thanks brother @kdawg …will def be checking that out…:sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

I figured this suited little WiFi :joy:

6 Likes

Brother glad to see they finally decided to show up, some girls like to tease but well worth the wait

6 Likes

My S.A. Brother from another mother if anyone can do it you can, and you did!! Another awesome grow story for the grow journal :notebook: rite there. :sunglasses::wink::v::metal:

5 Likes

@Arrow I wish I could edit that last post and say “The Grow Journal :notebook: of Champions!! … Awe hell I guess I did!! :thinking::sunglasses::v::metal:

5 Likes

Spot on sister…but they have no idea what I have planned for them this weekend…:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::joy::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thanks my friend…Don’t we know that :wink::joy::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

You are too kind brother…I’m going to give them some special attention…:smiling_imp::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Oh dear! Already!? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:joy::joy: …yip…:wink::smiling_imp::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

I can see you already, planning… :wink:

10 Likes

Plans have been made :wink::joy:…they either dead, or a lot stronger than they are now…:smiling_imp::sunglasses::v:

10 Likes

Update time…

BB monsters…stacking up…

Charlotte’s clones…

The babies…I will now implement my plan :smiling_imp: let’s see if I can keep them alive, first of all… and what type of growth I can pull from them in a week…bearing in mind we have rolling black outs…and my plan is based on artificial lights…

WiFi on the left…first and last auto …AK47 on the right…some mirical must happen for me to ever grow an auto again…

Enjoy your weekend…stay safe, stay well and stay lit…:sunglasses::v:

22 Likes