Arrow's labour of love

I took a couple weeks off around the holidays and new year. A little reading and some thumb twiddling. Time to drop some … :beans:
It is good to catch your breath every once in a while.

14 Likes

Your buds look great

5 Likes

Congrats on the harvest! Trim its as good as you want it to be. :peace_symbol: Stay lit looks good

2 Likes

I had one person like that and it’s an uncle who has basically nothing for himself lives with his sister don’t work don’t get no kind of state help or assistance lives off my aunt and bitches about shit he gets for free from people. My aunt gets from a guy who lives in croswrll Mich or close to there like hr and a half away usually has some. I’m ass weed. And he gives my uncle all his Shakey stuff not trim but anything that falls on the tray or small buds and he bitches about it. Couldn’t give me some good buds lol. Always shake stuff. Well it’s free dummy pay him money and u’ll get buds lol

10 Likes

@SilvaBack203 @First @kaptain3d @BudzMS @beardless @Irishlady269 @Chasworks and @Mark0427 i thank you kindly fam :pray: :pray:

very true my friend…but we seldom do, do we ? :wink:…something just feels off if i dont have something green to fret about… :joy:

these people have everything going for them…excepting common decency and obviously they lack the palate to discern between elephant dung and top shelf product… :sweat_smile:
:peace_symbol:

13 Likes

My mom and her old time friends are all like this.

13 Likes

The few that I fool with say my weed is better than any dispensary weed they ever smoked. I just smile :blush::v::call_me_hand:

21 Likes

They sound smart enough not to be asked to get off the gravy train. Lol

8 Likes

I hate the comment this the best homegrown I ever smoked. Like bro dispensary weed homegrown now a days 2 n shit

7 Likes

It’s like I’ve never had a tomato from the grocery store that even comes close to what I can grow in my own garden. I feel weed is the same way.:+1:

13 Likes

I forgot to mention I’ve been smokin Blue Haze and Purple Kush over a year now and I can still take two hits and be just as high as when I first harvested and cured. The weed I get from other sources (dispos and the street) I get burnt out too quick :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

16 Likes

Yeah man! I need to get a harvest that last longer than the next grow! :rofl: when i grow up i would like to do it like that! Stay lit

9 Likes

I don’t know what happened. Maybe it was the Jack’s ? Coco? A few autopots? A couple clone runs? Somehow I managed to get ahead of it. I needed an extra shelf. - purple haze

Because the cabinet was full. Purple kush, PH, some northern lights and AK-47

31 Likes

@beardless Now that’s what I’m talkin about rite there Brother! I hope the coco, jacks for tap and auto pots do me some sweet justice like that!! :+1::+1::+1::+1:

This girl may be impressive
:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

24 Likes

No doubt in can. Good luck.
Since I am so far ahead I am only doing three plants this time. Two in autopots and 1 will be top fed.

6 Likes

Nice just went thru mine yesterday. I’ve gained a bit lol. Got total just under 3lbs here of diff kinds. Cheese bring the most of it. Little over a lb of that.

5 Likes

@Chasworks

I forgot who at ILGM , told me this. If light is hitting the floor of your grow space . You are wasting energy and sacrificing yield. So get back in there and train them some more.

25 Likes

That sounds like @Alaska420 or @Graysin saying something like that

5 Likes

@SilvaBack203 , so many great growers at ILGM , it’s up to us to watch , listen, and learn

7 Likes

ain’t that the truth

2 Likes