Arrow's labour of love

@beardless couldn’t have said it better!!!

10 Likes

Have u ever notice trimming roots on solos. Do u ever get bottom leaves to start to yellow after or am I not feeding her enough maybe. I had 4 leaves all turn yellow on me from the very bottom of the plant. Seems like I have more that wanna change. I slammed her with a good feed of jacks last night all the leaves on her seem to be super light colored and just fading fast. Might have to report her bigger and try again. Kinda sad as she was doing so well

3 Likes

How long ago did you cut roots? I always get some yellowing on the solos, I just pop them off and go from there, if it continues to worsen check your run off and feed accordingly, also how many times a day do you feed? Last one i did I was feeding twice a day.

6 Likes

Hey bud would you mind tagging me into a concentrate thread?

2 Likes

Did u get tagged in. If not @GreenJewels and @blackthumbbetty have the cooking threads that I know of. Good luck I’ll tag u as I get to them

3 Likes

Here’s a couple :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

I see @GreenJewels beat me to it while I was sleeping, thanks! :blue_heart:

5 Likes

you humble me my friend… :pray: i thank you kindly

non of us are… :crazy_face:

now…if @PurpNGold74 would help with a lil something … :wink: :sunglasses: :v:

7 Likes

@Underthestairs @J.Gro and my sis @AfgVet …thank you for your kindness… :blush: :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

yes, the reason being that certain roots feed certain parts of the plant…you will see that when you get dry spot in the pot, a specific branch can die off… :crazy_face: …and @CoyoteCody got you…you will need to feed twice or use a lil saucer under the solo cup, have some feed in there so the plant can soak it up… :wink: :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

I do I have a regular sized dinner bowl and I fill that baby up topped off where it’s not overflowing and withing hours it’s dry and cup is super light this is alot of work for a solo cup and the small amount ill get from it lol. U guys r nuts. My wife told me to transplant it last night I didn’t yet but she is making me feel like I should it’s fading fast daily it seems and I do full feeds of jacks with tribus. Once I did a recharge feed and still no differences in looks.

2 Likes

keep the wife happy :crazy_face:…good luck… :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

Idk might have to just set that bad baby in a 5 gal bucket of nutes for the day and take it out for the night rest lol. She drinks like a fish I’m gonna order that self water box deal from Amazon and try that out set it to drip for 5 minutes or so every half hour to start. It comes with one tube for in and I believe u can do 15 out hoses quarter inch size but I figure 4 hoses at diff points in the solo can do 1 to 15 hoses for watering. Will that be cheating???

2 Likes

i don’t think that’s cheating… :wink:

while on the solo subject… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

would have had more if i did not drop her and broke 4 branches off… :sunglasses: :v:

31 Likes

You maniac! :partying_face: :heart_eyes:

Amazing work, yet again! :clap: :star_struck:

7 Likes

lol… :joy: thanks my friend… :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

Gained a WHOLE new respect for this after keeping 2 in solo’s for an extended time to sex them. Darned things were in coco and drinking 3x per day leading up to transplant… Crazy amount of maintenance.

Love the look of those exposed roots!

10 Likes

Wow what a beauty :heart_eyes::drooling_face:

3 Likes

it is…what it is …its a labour of love…i grow for myself and for my wife… :sunglasses: :v:

8 Likes

Same here man, and ditto for household use only.

My bigger problem is travel. I’d need to find a way to be gone for more than an overnight during a grow, regardless of trying to time it properly. Or travel less. :rofl:

I’ve been debating a set-up that could work for those times, but not sure the work / risk / reward is there at the moment unfortunately.

5 Likes