Arrow's labour of love

Does he want to stay under the radar this kb?
@Mark0427

1 Like

Nope predicative breeding on ig. Name is kyle breeder and he seems like a super smart individual

4 Likes

Waiting on seeds from him as we type. I ordered the Cherry Cotton Candy fems.

4 Likes

-2 for where you are far out @Enlightened420 that’s crazy temperatures :thermometer:

1 Like

I deeply appreciate that explanation Brother and I
Also truly dig the different species of critters we have on different sides of the pond. Mother Nature is Amazing! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

This might be it.

8 Likes

Just wondering how these look on the first timer lst

I topped the two smaller ones then two weeks later that is today I lst them hope they pan out

12 Likes

looks like a good start bud

8 Likes

Looks good from here :wink:

6 Likes

Solid work there pharmer …:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

@Arrow hey man u got some great technique care to share any technique here’s a pic of mine I’m new

12 Likes

I’ll jump on after work …nice looking plant you have there …:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

@Arrow @kaptain3d he can be another torture teacher as arrow taught him fairly well lol. I wanna do a solo cup grow and see what i can get from it. Whos with me. @Jaydawg6528 wanna do a solo cup grow. Find a fem seed and lets do one i dont know what to do for it. Ill make room for a solo cup lol

4 Likes

Thank you for the show of confidence @Mark0427 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But, unless The Master sends them my way, I prefer to watch and listen and learn some more! :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Liar. U can learn everyone what u know. Dont hold it in to yourself now. Gonna tell @Arrow to start charging by the stick. Each stick he shows to tie down will be a 20 bill lol. Question while here tho. Are u planning on just leaving the dowel on the plant as it looks like the plant swallowed the twist ties u have there lol.

3 Likes

Oh hell yeah I do one pick a start date and see who else wants to play

4 Likes

I have something a lil bigger than a solo cup, but it pretty small regardless.

5 Likes

My wifes gonna kick my ass lmao. She is shaking her head talking about it. She is the one who got me started growing dangit. Deal wit it

4 Likes

Lmao. I found a stash of seeds this morning. She was rolling her eyes when I asked about the solo cups. Already knows its a drop party coming haha

We really need a support group for this :poop:

11 Likes

Support group for what. Support groups are for wuitters. Wait thats aa and na. Dangit. We just need to het 1 wife that good with it all to meet the rest of the ones that have issues with it and let them figure out a happy medium lol. Maybe shopping or something

6 Likes