Arrow's labour of love

Personal reference only. My wife used to do a little commission artwork and sell her artwork so I respect the artist.

3 Likes

Knowledge must flow, …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thank you…I am now pushing this girl to the max, notice wind burn on the tips, nute burn on the tips, full blast at the pot, nutes spot on, pH spot on, ppm spot on…etc, etc…notice this is a low to med producing plant…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I just spent an hour in the garden cutting out caterpillars that had burrowed into the stems. What a shame. Not a big deal for the photo as she has time to grow. I had to remove 6" of the main stems of the autos. Plus some of the side branches. Save what I can. Then a good spray down with spinosad. Probably cover with net.

Man that sucks… caterpillars and grass hoppers will WRECK a grow. Mites too. But those two overnight can take you from :100: to 0 real fast

1 Like

Check it out at What do I have here and how do I get rid of them - #6 by Carol4486. I hope I can get it under control

This truly is a work of art. Nice.

1 Like

Sorry about your troubles brother, that really sucks, good vibes heading your way…:sunglasses::v:

A day in the life you know. It was good to see the autos growing in a more natural setting and form. Then I have to come along and chop on them. Thanks - gotta take it as it comes.

1 Like

I got a free auto seed with my last order, I’m also going to stick it outside, probably in n cage or something similar, so I can’t get to it…stay well my friend, good vibes fighting the critters…:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

:joy:

Yeah… They don’t seem too like too much training. Trixie went bonsai on me. lol

4 Likes

I’m still running 4 clones of this SSH plant, hopefully it will keep me busy enough to leave the auto alone…:joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Thank you bulldog…appreciate the kind words…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I will now fix everything that I have broken, this is really time consuming, and kinda delicate…:innocent:

Notice the flat canopy…:blush:

Have a good day gromies, stay safe and stay well…:sunglasses::v:

21 Likes

Awesome :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you my brother…means a lot coming from you…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I love learning new techniques. I like the patches. Cut drinking straws, correct? I’ve split them before and used them for leggy plants. They just pop off as stalk grows. Awesome my friend. Outmotherfreakinstanding :+1: :v: Fixing to get ready to head to that 4 letter word they call W O R K

7 Likes

You have just taught me something new, thank you. That idea will definitely make my life easier going forward :ok_hand:. Its actually electrical tape, with electrical wire. I need to bend the stalks where I want them. I took 3days of w o r k , that’s why you see me posting this time of day…have a good one my friend…stay safe and stay well…:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

I assumed that was what you were using, when I saw it early this morning. I thought that it was a plastic drinking straw that was notched at the bends with a bent piece of wire along the stalk to make it hold the shape that you wanted. Like I said, I have used this technique on leggy plants to help them until they could support themselves and when the stalk got bigger it would pop off on it’s own or could be removed. I have used the same technique with small trees and corrugated pipe, to protect the trunks from being rubbed by the white tail bucks around here :v:

7 Likes

I love your training, I never would have thought to repair what I break, I usually prop the broken branch against another haha and if I snap it, then I hold it together…
Hmm information being processed and absorbed.

Hope your world is green brother✌

4 Likes