Arrow's labour of love

Timing and patience is a bitch bro…:wink:…I will do my utmost in veg, I will also not remove all the sun leaves, because I will let the plant feed on herself…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Nice harvest. Plenty of trichomes, I’m watching and learning.

1 Like

Thanks bro…not much I can teach you…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

There is always something to be learned, from another, even if it’s the smallest thing. Different/easier technique or a different/easier way to tweak your own technique. I learn every day my friend. :v:

6 Likes

Thanks,I don’t experiment to much. I am limited on how much I can grow at a time. So got to make it count. But I enjoy watching what others can do with different methods. Plus when I see someone needing help I know who I can tag to help out. @repins12 is one that I enjoy watching, this man is out of control and I love it. LOL :laughing:

6 Likes

What an awesome grow - the stress you put them under definitely pays off.
Watching with interest as I have just topped my first grow. So much to learn!

1 Like

That’s the truth… I sometimes wonder how he even gets into his tent…:joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Thanks bro…I’m watching you grow…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thanks mate. I look forward to your input. Just topped my 3 today - I think it was more stressful on me than the girls! Feels so stupid when I see what you guys do!

1 Like

Brother you could turn that trunk into a dang firewood holder the way its shaped lol

1 Like

Brother you got some crazy skills!!! And I’m all in on learning your technique!!! :heart_eyes::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Sweet harvest brother, all that effort paid off. What strain was that?

2 Likes

Thank you kind sir…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks bro…she was a Super Silver Haze…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I totally agree with you Mister Man! It’s a thing of beauty, a work of love! Bravo @Arrow. I want to be able to do something similar one day soon… :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words kaptain…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Out of likes but congratulations, it looks amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

So @Arrow I have a question if you don’t mind. How long and at what point in flowering did you remove all the leaves on your plant? I am also wondering at what point you stopped giving them a drink? I only ask because I am thinking about attempting your method on a few of my flowering girls just to see the difference between the two methods between the same strains at the exact same time. My ladies are on day 55 since flip to 12/12. Just curious if I am able to do this at my point and position. I think it would help alot of Gromies to see the difference between your method and the norm on the same exact strains just different techniques. That is as long as you don’t mind helping me understand the specifics and want to share! Peace brother and hope you and yours are all doing well!!! :v:

4 Likes

It is 20h00, just got home from work, and put a drink in my hand…this is going to be a looooooong week.
I do not remove the leaves all at once, the plant consumes them at her own time, I just pluck them when they’re about to fall of. This technique I will only attempt in winter, our summers are harsh, the plant will up and croak…I’ll try to start posting the actual grow pics soon…peace to you and yours brother, may this find you well…:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes