1 Like

Update on the Third String: After the Defol :slight_smile:
Peach Cres x Temple Kush by Ethos:

Purple Punch ILGM, just looking so pretty

Castanova by TheFamilySecret

Chocolate Cake by Premium:

White Buffalo x unknown:

Super Lemon Haze x Orange Bud

Will put the White Buffalo cross into the dark next. Try to harvest one a week, the SLHxOB needs at least another two or three weeks, still mostly white pistils, maybe will push it out the six weeks, who knows?
More updates as time allows. Been battling some icky sicky thing the last day or so. Slowing down sux. :neutral_face:

7 Likes

Nice looking plants!
Hope ya feel wtter soon!

1 Like

thanks Doob! Getting there. I guess Norovirus was running rampant in my kiddo’s school.

2 Likes

on the disabled list–hate pneumonia. so everything is even slower now. But had time Sunday sitting doing nothing to get a few seeds into pods, here is the April Showers/May Flowers lineup:

From top left:
Sparkansas (bag seed), Mac #1
Granddaddy Hofmann by Psillyrabbit, Blue Zkittles
Jem
here we go again

4 Likes

I think im in love…lol , guess i need to do more searchin to find strains ive never heard of lol

2 Likes

I got a new 5x5 coming tomorrow with all the other equipment gonna be my 1st time doing photos

2 Likes

I found ya again very impressive farmgirl interesting about the aphids i freaking hate them. I get looking good and then I notice a ladybug :lady_beetle: they are back. My milk white oil seems to work for me just before lights on or I cause more damage than good.

your my first bookmark so I dont lose you again. Lol

3 Likes

Hey @TransplantedFarmgirl Im starting a new blog for some photos if ya want to follow along ill tag ya. Been doing autos for a while so it’ll be a return to my “roots”.

Gonna try to compare 2 soils and 2 nutes… I guess I just love experiments!

3 Likes

@Doob please tag me in, ill need the advice ive been doing autos, after i set up mybrdcw this weekend it’ll be photos never grew them before…lol

1 Like

Quick question for cloners. Whats you throughts on clones after plant has started budding. A buddy did some clones but the plant had started budding…
Gve me all your experiences and thoughts. Thanks!

2 Likes

Whats a brdcw?

2 Likes

they call it monstercrop. and I have done it a few times, most notably the Grape Ape.
Thye provide a good potency, but hermie like no other if not done right. And what constitutes “right” can vary, including when the cutting is taken, light schedules, etc. But yeah, I have had great success with the Grape Ape.

2 Likes

So update: the steroids have kicked in a little bit now, and cause me to not be able to sit still, but still cant do anything :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: So I went to the flower room to check on everything. I decided to chop the Castanova first. It had better looking trichomes, and was ambering up well. Not the big percentage I like, but this is my first time trying it and want a little clear, a little cloudy and some amber just to see.

Washed, hanging to dry.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Ok this is a new term for me. I take it “hermieing” is bad??? You are referring to my bud clone post?

@Doob I meant ro type RDWC…lol fingers ro big for keyboard on phone…lmao

@TransplantedFarmgirl ao question i have dor manybos if growing indoors and you have no critters on your plants or mold why do younwash your plants bedore drying them? Curious