Around The World in 40 Strains

is all good. Yes, disappointing to see all the seeds. But in case I need to fill out a missing strain or two in the 40 strains goal, I will have pleeeeeenty of options :smiley:

2 Likes

ok had to look that one up. :nauseated_face: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull:Hot sh!t if anything I ever grow starts looking like that I’m burning my property. All of it. To the ground.

3 Likes

My ILGM Critical Mass CBD auto. Don’t think I’ll be getting the 10-14oz possible out of that plant :rofl:

And Scooby (Snacks) has balls, out he goes.

4 Likes

Pulled a sample bud from my compost all star. About 1.3 gm of usable out of a 1.7gm total, the rest are seeds :upside_down_face: and many of the seeds have what almost looks like malformations. They are not hard like mature seeds so maybe the seeds are not yet mature. But I did a sample run of the just-dried, no-cure bud… Pleasant without a punch. Little headache but expected. Warm fuzzies. But if I get a whole plant full of mild buds without a speck of viable seeds I am gonna be pissy. Oh well. Costs of playing the game…

2 Likes

two more dudes, both are my
Lemon pineapple

1 Like

On to the next (strain)! Many years ago, when my wife was pregnant, I said to her, think girl. Everytine you think about the baby think girl. So whej you plant think girl :slight_smile:

2 Likes

'nother dude. One of my God Buds

this is actually ok, I had another plant in the pot with it so this just freed up a lot of root space.
Gonna have to start keep a list on here, though, to help keep it all straight.

Decided I will try two seeds of each strain (if available), if they both are males then they get moved to next year’s “Around the World 2-The Search for More Strains.”

2 Likes

maybe get pink pots for the plants? might help :grin:

1 Like

Blue light to germinate, pink pots, and lots of “think ‘girl’.” Blast Shania Twain’s “Man I Feel Like a Woman” while they grow.

2 Likes

Haha haha!!! I bet my neighbors would love that! They already think I’m a little off. :grin::joy: they wouldn’t t be able to get that song out of their heads and would never know exactly why…

2 Likes

another dude. Purple Buddha. I thought at first girl but saw the hangers today. I guess this might be hermie still looks like pistils at the top but def has balls.

1 Like

An update on my Flav plants and the orange/brown pistils: all the new pistils coming in are lighter in color, almost the same as her sister now… have you still got darker pistils on your plants?

Very dude to my eyes.

yep, already relocated to the compost. But definite confirmation on the Grape Ape and the other Purple Buddha–both females.

1 Like

Congrats on the two ladies! :v:

1 Like

Gonna get it right some day!! :grin:

2 Likes

My White Rhino and Dowager Empress are getting the chop this week. Cloudy trichs and something cool…the Empress is starting to turn purple. Will take pics when the sun comes out a little here.

2 Likes

The second string is almost ready for the flower room.
From left front: hash plant, Afghan, northern lights, grape ape clone. Back left: hash plant, two texada timewarps including the twins, northern lights.
Great white shark never broke soil

2 Likes

And the Empress In her new purple royal finery.

2 Likes

The sad reminder of what could have been:
Before trim

after trim
a

In the middle of deseeding

After the seeds

After the seeds

What’s left

3 Likes