Around The World in 40 Strains

Here is for hope that you have an all girls academy going on there.

2 Likes

These are the full pics of the Flav plants. I had the flash for a couple to show the color of the pistils. The plants have been otherwise behaving, the leaves have some damage from a preventive spray for spider mites. It may help to know I found one of the clones I received from someone was actually a male :expressionless:
I guess a reminder of caveat emptor.
But the strain is something that is of interest to me in creating something from, so I guess it was just a gift I didnt know I wanted or needed. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Adding the aforementioned clones to the grow list: white buffalo.
Also, I’m probably high kite-ing right now, but have decided that I am gonna grow every strain i have, which includes previously successful harvested varieties.
To affirm: I am high. So that means just after the new moon, more beans go in soil. Booyah!

2 Likes

Happy Cakeday!!! Blessed be!

1 Like

Can’t ever be mad about that!

1 Like

nope sure cant! not even if I tried. :smiley:

1 Like

I have my currently seedlings about three weeks above daisies, and looking really happy and healthy. Some strains have two or more plants so have decided on the 1st they switch to flower Cant have too big of plant or I will run out of room quickly during the flowering stretch. This grow isnt about pounds, but strains. And five more will hit the dirt on Saturday. The next five contestants are:
Afghan #1
Great White Shark
Northern Lights
Texada Timewarp
Hash Plant

2 Likes

The seedlings, turned veg…into the 12/12 light tomorrow :slight_smile:
front to back:
Grape Ape, Purple Buddha, God Bud (3 plants, cant separte roots)
Lemon Pineapple, Purple Buddha, Scooby Snacks
Lemon Pineapple
Transplanted into their final pots. Giving a couple days to acclimate. Bubba Kush/Floral Wife x Thorium OG into flower tonight.

1 Like

Next contestants on Around the World in 40 Strains:
Hash Plant, Texada Timewarp
Northern Lights, Great White Shark
Afghan #1 (ILGM)

2 Likes

I will say this: that male clone sure had some fun in my flower room. Lots of seeds starting to become apparent on two of my ladies. Thankfully, my White Rhino and Dowager Empress are close enough to harvest that it will have minimal impact on them. The female clones are loaded and will be resigned to seed production now. Oh well, Misted the entire room with H2O2 again, burned some sage, said a prayer…

2 Likes

Get a swiffer duster for the walls if the prayers and sage dont work.

Also thought you might dig this (lil gardening pun)
Think I can link this without violating forum rules. If not mods just let me know and Ill change it up.

1 Like

Did you ever find out why the pistils were turning brown? I am having the same problem on a GSC. I would love to know if you found out the issue. BTW I have never had a male plant in my tent…or possession. Lovely job can’t wait to see all these strains in all of their splendor.
Peace and good luck

1 Like

nope, I havent. I did find some seeds but not so many to explain it. They are still growing too the same color. I have two Flav plants in the same pot (not intentional, long story) and one has white pistils and the other one is darker. Might just be a pheno coming out? But gonna grow both out and do a taste testing :slight_smile: win-win

As long as the flower burns well I guess it doesn’t matter how pretty it is when it grows. I’m still waiting for the pistils to actually grow, I haven’t seen any yet but the buds are forming. It’s very odd. Enjoy the rest of your grow, I’m waiting for the rest of yours to bloom. Can’t wait.
Peace

1 Like

I love this kind of stuff. Im kinda a moon-grower. I have a fantastic farmer’s calendar (It’s a calendar with tractors!!) that outlines which days are best for growing and harvesting, etc. Been using the moon for growing and harvesting since I was a kid and my young butt was out in the garden in mud because that was the best day to put in the beans and such. Havent used crystals yet, but got plenty laying around! Might give it a shot.

1 Like

I use them as often as possible.

3 Likes

I got a twin! Did not have a seed coat on it. How does this happen?

2 Likes

Difference between the two Flav plants in the natural light. And unfortunately, the male clone did a lot more damage to my flower room than initially assessed. Gonna be a pretty lean harvest.

1 Like

no hearts for sad posts.

twins gonna twin. its a mutation I have yet to encounter, excited to though. grow her out as is unless she ends up like Kuato from total recall.

1 Like