Around The World in 40 Strains

Because of forum policy I cant link this but remove the spaces and replace the word dot with a period (.)

https://www.waveformlighting dot com/horticulture/convert-lux-to-ppfd-online-calculator

Will gelp you convert your lux measure to ppfd.

That same page has a ppfd to DLI calculater.

1 Like

@moderators Am I able to change the title of this post from ā€œTime for Weedā€ to ā€œAround the World in 40 Strainsā€? and if I am able to do so, how? I am pretty tech un-savvy. Thank you.

1 Like

Im not a mod but gotcha covered

2 Likes

:bowing_woman: thank you muchly!!!

1 Like

I am fairly inspired to make this work, so in that effort, I have added a few more strains, on order now:
Mac #1
Chocolope
Platinum GSC
Lemon Thunder (CBD:THC)
Goodness, this is gonna be fun.

2 Likes

I see a trail of laughter, mixed with tears. Frustrations and glory success from failure and triumph over the grow! Im watching this thread, we are with you!

3 Likes

thanks again @Docnraq for the support and help. Much respect to you and all the growmies out there. Canā€™t wait to see how this goes.

3 Likes

Weā€™re all rootin for ya. Itā€™s gonna be a blast to watch.

2 Likes

New recruits all popped. Rotating them for light exposure now that they are in their cups.
Update: V8 and SLHxOB are dudes.

2 Likes

? Are they pictured?

Sorry about that! SLH x OB:

V8:

3 Likes

Sad sauce! Bag em and tag em eh?

I was like, how did she tell they were males so earlyšŸ™ƒ

3 Likes

Farmer Freeman EZ-XY sex tests if you wanna run regs but donā€™t like wasting 8 weeks. They are a bit much at $15 a pop, but if you need females of a specific reg strain, itā€™s worth the investment. Accurate for me thus far, although lately Iā€™ve had such a backlog of vegging plants Iā€™ve been able to sex them in solo cups and throw them back in the tent to reveg til Iā€™m ready for them.

2 Likes

So my The Flav plants have an issue I havenā€™t seen yetā€¦
They have turned their pistils orange about a week after flower.

If it is because it is pollinated (pretty sure the males got out before opening, but possible it still happened) I am not worriedā€¦heck, might even be happy about itā€¦but if it is a health issue I need to get these out of the house and destroyed asap. Any guesses? They are in quarantine right now, just found them like this today. Most of the tops of these plants have this, but a few small bud on the bottom are still white.

PS: no other plants have this going on in the flower room.

1 Like

Sure looks like impregnated- Iā€™m curious to see how she develops after this.

1 Like

me too, tragically small buds to be pollinated, kind of a shame. But there are some still that are fine looking.

Can you post some pictures of the whole plant so we can see what condition it is in overall. Could just be a genetic trait causing pistols to turn dark early, doubt it but anything is possible.
I also looked at the top photo of your boy plants and it looks like some of the flowers have started to open on them. I donā€™t see any dust or pollen around them but definitely a couple pedals have opened up.
20220920_212037

2 Likes

Thats what I see too.
@TransplantedFarmgirl your gonna want to clean EVERYTHING with 3% peroxide. (Standard first aid stuff) walls, fans, tents, everywhere. Risk to future grows is very high if you dont.

1 Like

The male plants were pulled out the second I saw little balls, these guys are in a separate place to mature so I can collect the pollen, but not a bad idea anyway. Light comes on in a hour, going after this like donkey kong

3 Likes

Update on the seedlings!!

God Bud, Purple Buddha, Scooby Snacks, Lemon Pineapple, Grape Ape, Lemon Pineapple again, Purple Buddha againā€¦
in the window for their glamour shot only.

6 Likes