Army of AUTOS (outdoor)

Gold Leaf day idk

Batch1, batch2

My own mistake, 2 autos was bonzaid and they can’t drink all water they have in soil and one of them split, I don’t repear this. Then I get air blower in tent bc very humid nights here and pollen get my first batch. I cut them off. Better half bud in hand then bunch of seeds.

Summer batch3 in progress…

Queen Photos in progress… Rainy days…

Gold Leaf

Tried to batch4 this short summer. Gorilla Glue, Diesel, LSD, Chem Bubbly, Cheese, Pineapple Express, Think Different, Auto Ultimate, Auto Cinderella Jack, Kush all autos.

And what’s this? Spider mites?

3 Likes

Last day OUTDOOR in skandinavia. Huh. Nights are now 95humi allways and 10 degrees Celsius.
I think first outdoor summer summary i vote 4/10 to myself. Many mistakes. If your beginner then grow few different strains not 15 different like i try. :yum:
Ive done something very supid like… I think a half my crop some point has pollinated and i dig them on ground… Then they grow and show me theyre not hermies and… Ok now story with pictures, all my ERRORS

Bud rot atackk, take them both. They ended up in bushes. Sad.

Thoseare 9 girl what i dig on ground. Only 2 of them hermied. Haha what a miss.

Those 9 was allright. And stays in pots.
Look last pictures and behave my measure when planted. Haha

My outdoor monster what i want to crop. First time cloning and all of that monster cropping them.

Commercial growers fields

Then i replaced greenhouse when i get to understand my girls are totally normal.

Organic grow.

New toy to growroom.
Like everything i had haddle with that too
First one was broken. Now i get working one and this is good dehumifier. I love it. Low energy comp too.

Repotted my indoories. Fotos. To 4gal to 10gal

Outdoor project one was tear apart. Heavy rain split her and i have to throw away half :expressionless:

And now the JOKE.
I REPOTTED ground plants again because summer is too short and my calculations was off…

But overall first summer grow and next year we do better. Now Im much more smarter.
Outdoors plants are covered bugs and meant to finiš outdoor. Uhh. Now indoor again.

Blurples again. Miezhi are much more red than Viparspectras on both sides.

Want to go cobs. But there expensive.

2 Likes