Army of AUTOS (outdoor)

Help ASAP

Is OK to put outdr 5gal/20L pots?
@BIGE @bob31 @garrigan62 @Bogleg @Buzzardhicks @Nug-bug @Kcdaniels @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

sure it is @beginner2d happy birthday!

1 Like

Thanks. 5g/20L is enough? OK, hope so. 2 months and I see myself :rofl:
Hope they don’t overgrow

Outside that’s the smallest I would go. Usually 7-20

1 Like

@beginner2d

Happy birthday…
And yes it’s ok

1 Like

Happy birthday, @beginner2d!

1 Like

Thx, U mean gallons :smile: is there so much difference?

Thank you :sunglasses:

Ok, now I go with 5Gal, but next summer session I go with 11gal. Try to do 3 auto in very short summer. First patch veg indoor and last flowering time indoor. Must go :crazy_face:

1 Like

WW struggling, what’s wrong?

OG is turning purple

Crystal&GL 70d veg.

54 bagseeds turn out 6 survivor and they are better grower than ilgm seeds BTW. BB/BG/WW fails. Idk what went wrong…

Graveyard, fenomen is jiffy pots. Shitty pots.

New bio equipment =)

Better dirt too this time.

@Donaldj , could you diagnose the above pictures please?

a302d961459315f4fd24cd1b9b1b7154a08bab59_1_690x458

You could check that chart until he is able to respond…

It’s probably end of line. Pic was taken day 70 from sprout. Nitrogen is goin to food. And there’s cold nights what causes probably stems little purple. And I have never add cal-mag. Epsom salt what I add yesterday with cal hydroxide has some help. It’s look like magnesium def. I now wait and then I see.

Nightbed

sounds about right fall colors with some tip burn

1 Like

But we have spring yet. :palm_tree:

1 Like

Lol…its a temp thing for them more than a seasonal response…

2 Likes

Now we talking. They’re stun for about a week but now thriving. Hope weather is stay good.
OG&WW autos. Day 75. OG week or so to go, but WW is two+ weeks. Today horror morning news was OG have bud rot, it’s on only one bud. I cut away this shite and hope it’s not spreading. I defol. all yellow leaves and get some room between buds. Nights are wet. About 02-06 am we have heavy dew. RH is then 90. Another problem like always.

1 Like

What you think of that

Photo’s. 75 day, day 3 12/12. What to do now?
Now I carrie them every day to dark room. But that way 8-10weeks… If I go inside, can I do scrog (stems are bendy@moment) and get them 2100 w leds and get full canopy of flowers, or I carry them morning out to sun and dark on the evening? If they don’t get to sun how much I loose or I scrog inside and get even better yields?
Outside I can’t find answer how to get them 12 dark and same time control of humidity and they need some air too. Any thoughts?

2 Likes

there is no light on the market quite like the sun!
outside on sunny days,inside on cloudy ones?

1 Like