Armor si users in coco

I’m about to start adding armor si to my feed schedule. How often do others add it to their feed? I feed everyday so does it get mixed in every feed or do I pick a day of the week and add it once?

1 Like

I’m a soil grower and usually start adding SI as soon as the flowering stretch is almost complete. I don’t want to add it any earlier since it really stiffens the plant and can make plant training very, very difficult.

Usually takes a handful of applications during flowering weeks 4 and 5 which I accomplish with regular waterings/feedings. It doesn’t take a whole lot to make a big difference.

1 Like

Typically I build a schedule and mix to that every time. Dbrn32 has a neat trick: he mixes silica in a separate container and uses it to adjust PH of his nute mix (I guess his runs acidic while silica is base IIRC)

Which reminds me I need to dose mine too haha.

2 Likes

Made that mistake my last time but with rhino skin. Scrogging was impossible lol. Just about through the stretch now so looking to harden them off for hopefully some huge colas :joy::v:

2 Likes

SI is good stuff. I pulled more than a 1/4 pound (dried) off my most recent plant and she was only 18" to 2 feet tall. With the SI she had no problem holding up the flowers.

2 Likes