Arizona outdoor

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yes, it’s so bad, it good!

1 Like

Yes, it can be done! I know 4 growers and myself who grow here in the central valley (The foothills aren’t any better btw). I know one guy who has his plants on furniture dollys so he can move them during the max heat… but for the most part they LOVE the sun and heat! In fact, I took my AC unit out of my tents and just let them get nice an hot! They love it! Hasn’t hurt bud production at all! So it’s like 97 in the tent with about 25% humidity.

NO A/C and in the tent

Outside in the 100-108 temps and low humidity

3 Likes

Yep the humidity is what suffocates plants as well as humans…if it’s too humid for you it’s probably really close to being to humid for your plants

1 Like

1st time growing and breaking all the rules :rofl: Plants are in direct sun and battling the monsoons without any protection. The Dank Forest is getting fatter by the day!! Next year I’ll need to build some better cages!! Your plants look great!!

5 Likes

Wow! That’s impressive! 1st time growing no way, breaking all the rules cool!. What side is that facing? South East west? When did you start them? I have so many questions.

1 Like

The two in the front get full sun all day, the four in the back get a little shade at the end of the day. East to west, this plant “Tombstone” gets no shade and no protection from the elements. I started them indoors in December and January, moved them into the greenhouse March…rookie mistake with matching the indoor light to sunlight and had a re-veg.

3 Likes

My brother lived in the trinity alps area in the late 70’s Santa Cruz in the early 80’s 1983 El Nino washed giant redwoods and pine trees down the San Lorenzo River into Santa Cruz hit the bridges creating dams. Hundreds of giant trees were floating in the serf. My brother lived in Felton the mud in his house was 5ft deep when it was over. My other brother live in Santa Cruz I was in San Jose. We gorilla grew up in the Santa Cruz mountains and always suffered bud rot but we learned how to keep it to a minimum. My brother’s German sheperd’s fir was always green. Mushrooms grew in his cars carpeting.
Late 80’s and 90’s I lived in LA San Fernando Valley every summer there, has days where temps get 110 to 115
Here in Prescott we get 4 seasons snow in winter wonderful spring weather monsoon summer and harvest in Fall.

1 Like

Just freaking wow! Beautiful! What elevation?

Too funny I’m originally from the bay area. Miss Santa Cruz, I always just wanted to hike the Santa Cruz mountains looking for gorilla grows to take some of course, I was young and dumb at the time but never did it, so not too dumb ha ha. I knew you were cool already, but now we have even more in common. :+1::facepunch::triumph:

1 Like

4700ft, live next to the mountains.

1 Like

Beautiful place, Santa Cruz, but you couldn’t pay me to live in California now.

No doubt, that’s why I moved to AZ, too many people.

1 Like

Born and raised in LA I was running away from home by the time I was 12
I was 47 by the time I finally got out of California in 2006

Thise look great! You should be very excited! Good job!

3 Likes

5 out of 6, baby girls spreading their wings coming to life, theres hope to salvage the season yet, but they are not autos, fem white widows, got some gscextreme autos on the way. Gonna start them as soon as I get um.

I think you’re or we’re definitely on to something here. Autos in late Feb or beginning of March is the best bet, gonna try sprouting some autos here in the next few days soon as I get them to see if they will handle the rest of the season.

2 Likes

I plan on doing the same. My outdoor potted plants, not weed, went from loving life to cooked. So much rain, then nothing. The heat fried my Tropicanas and bananas. Its not unusual but they were sooooo happy! Not sure it’s time to put the weed plants out yet

1 Like

For sure, got 20 seeds from ilgm white widows fem though not autos, I think one of my seedlings already got cooked today. Kept a close eye on them too, the shell of the seed didn’t quite pop off so I helped her out a little while ago,gonna need to move them around a bit through the day.

2 Likes

Started six just to see if I can get something for the summer

1 Like