Arizona Cannabis Law

I have a potential job offer in Arizona. I see that recreational is legal in AZ, but can’t find anything on possession amount limits. Is there no limit? I’ll be there for a year and want to know how much I can legally take.

Can someone from AZ please weigh in?

2 Likes

From a quick look at norml 1 ounce of it is legal and up to 2.5 is a little 300$ fine anything more is felony levels not sure on home possesion

1 Like

@CoyoteCody should be able to weigh-in on that neighboring state.

1 Like

Cody is in NM now not sure if he lived in n az or not. Hell if it’s nice there let me know wife’s wanting to hit AZ for years now and move there. She wants warm all year round lol.

2 Likes

I like that plan , the older you get the harder the Winter is on you.

3 Likes

For sure. Cold never bugged me. Now if my hands or feet get cold I’m screwed everything is cold especially if my feet get cold. For 20 plus years I worked outside rain hail sleet or snow for the most part now this cold tears me up. Wife sees it she hates the cold and sees it tearing me up so she wants to go. Anywhere but Cali she says basically lol.

2 Likes

My working career is about over not going to be long I’ll be setting by the heater in the Winter. That area is nice out west , work out there quite a bit in the eighties.

1 Like

Patients with medical card 2.5 ounces and 5 grams of concentrate
21 and over 1 ounce and no more than 3.5 grams of concentrate

4 Likes

I lived in Tucson Arizona for a year December through about February March it’s cold there but only 26*-40*F in winter lows

@plumbdand is in AZ if I ain’t mistaken

I’m in AZ I believe @Sincitytoker is correct for possession outside your home. You can grow 6 plants per person x2 per household and 2lbs per person but doesn’t say as far as I can tell how many people in one house can possess 2lbs. I just woke up so don’t take my word for any of this.

2 Likes

That being said I might have gone a little over the limit lol.

1 Like

32 degrees outside right now supposed to get down to 17 on Saturday with snow on and off most of the week

1 Like

You must be near Flagstaff or otherwise at altitude.

5000ft in Prescott

Awesome. It’s a really nice area.

Moved here from Los Angeles 15 years ago to escape the madness

3 Likes