Areally we there yet or at least close

OK , yes I’m freaking out! Probably too soon though. But it’s gotta be close 54 days from the flip, 4th day 8th week. This is worse than waiting for my daughter to be born! Need some reassurance and a pair of GOOD eyes, even with 60x loop can’t really ID the calyx trichomes. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

I don’t think you’re quite there yet, the pistils are still white. Can you post a zoom of the trichs?

1 Like

Hope this is better.

20181011_111437 20181011_111452 20181011_111518

Well, it’s still hard to tell, but I think you’re about two to three weeks from harvest.

2 Likes

Too fluffy.
They havent started swelling yet.

1 Like

Patience! :grinning: Those beauties still need time to fatten up & ripen.

1 Like

Probably the weak lighting which will be addressed ASAP. Have to keep waching I guess. Arrrrrrrrrr@&#! @&. Plan on qb’'s .

1 Like

I feel like a 6 yr old waiting in for xmas!LOL

1 Like

lol,me too…every grow is the same,it is key to be patient…
i use my phone camera with flash in low light.

easy for me to see amber this way…

3 Likes

You are doing a great job @Audiofreak. As the others have said, you have at least two weeks to go. Stay the course, you will be rewarded for your patience. We all know how it feels to just keep waiting (I call it the “Waiting Game”). When you finally get your beautiful buds, you will glad you waited.

2 Likes

I hear ya merlin but I’m 64 and have been hearing that “PATIENT” crap all my life (started with my parents) I’m over it I WANT to smoke some now! LOL. Oh ya forgot there’'s a week or two drying and more too cure… I’ll never get any! OK I’m on the roof now… and have both girls in grip, I’m taking them with me! Aaaaaaaaa. LMAO!

1 Like

I harvested my first grow in June and felt the same way…now I am rolling in top shelf dope. When you get things going and get your growing environment really nailed down, you will produce a lot of buds. I can’t even begin to use all my stash. Been giving it away…

If you wait a few weeks it Will be well worth it :wink:

1 Like

It’s the quality I looking for. Don’t need a large stash, or want one for that matter. Just a few oz’s to get thru and let the savings pay for the lights to get to a point to grow premo buds. One plant scroged 2x4x5 tent with 2x qb boards, good venting and I should be able to do what I want. I can tighten up on soil and nutes as I learn but want the basics done right so I’m not chasing my tail all the time.

3 Likes

Smart plan

Haha I hear you on the be patient crap.
Get this though…you can smoke before cure. I cut a few buds off that were overly crispy and accelerated the dry.
Why? I wanna smoke now too! Haha. All I hsve to look forward to now is a better high when the cured stuff becomes available.

2 Likes

As pointed out, harvest is just the beginning of the next steps. The harvest can be a tedious pain in the ass, trimming all those little leaves off. Then hang for a week or so, stressing out about is it dry yet, is it too dry, is it going to mold … ? Then you get the tedium of snipping the buds from the branches and checking again for mold. Then opening the jars twice a day, every day, for a couple of weeks, sniffing every time, wondering if it smells right…

Yeah, harvest doesn’t mean you’re done. Be patient, grasshopper. And then, do it all over again.

3 Likes

Oh thanks phantom…aren’t you a bundle of glad tidings! LOL

2 Likes

I don’t experience Impatience anymore since I started in with the shamata meditation. Training in letting go, non attachment. Reactivity has lost it’s power, pleasures are experienced directly.

• yoda
1 Like

I want some of what joe’'s smoking! LOL shamata
Meditation? Don’t know that strain.

2 Likes