Are you cold enough.?

I heard on news in USA from dakota to ohio you get freezing antartic cold :sneezing_face: are someone here on there.

1 Like

I am a little farther south ant it is 4F and wind chill -15F

1 Like

-5 here right now (not counting wind chill) -25 with the wind chill

1 Like

Where I’m at the buses couldnt run

2 Likes

I’m in Michigan. -6* F -24 with wind chill.

Just got an “Emergency Alert” on my phone (with a terrifying bomb threat alert noise…) - asking me to lower my heat to 65 due to the extreme cold.

Trying to figure out the logic there. anybody?

2 Likes

I don’t know I keep my heat at 65 any way but with the wind out there it’s about 60 in my house I have my sinks dripping to help keep the pipes from freezing

1 Like

Ohio -40 real feel. yesterday 6am. Midday was still -20 real feel. Im over it lol

1 Like

Real feel is omg. Thats harsh. Wind must cut through face. I remember when we get this kind of weather. Uhh.

1 Like

-27°f with a windchill of -37°f

1 Like

I have no idea what temp is right now, but we were -20f with -52 wind chill at work today. Little outside of Chicago.

2 Likes

Northern MN,-40 below with 60 below zero wind chills,its cold,lol

4 Likes

Oh its cold,no doubt

2 Likes

They say the cold keeps the riff raff out,not true,im here

1 Like

What you think about mn and the legalization?

I dont think it will happen,you cant even buy offsale liquor after 10pm

I resist legalized morality. Why does the govt control what we put in our body and when we can buy it?

3 Likes

Yeah mn just got sunday sales on liq. It will happen sometime but not going to see it till im guessing 2020 or 2022. Glad to see a mn grower on here. Its stinkin freezing today. -45°f real feel.

Thought i was the only grower in MN,lmao,its a good reason to stay inside. I had 61 below wind chills yesterday,now Saturday a high of 35 above

1 Like

Ive only seen 3. Indoor mn growers ftw lol. Yeah mn doesnt have the summers to do a good outdoor grow. Unless your doing autos. Wish my car wouldnt have started this morning. I dont wanna even walk out my door.

1 Like

No real summers but we have 10,000 lakes,all frozen but we have them,lol. I hoping my truck wont start,fingers crossed

1 Like