Are trichomes milky enough

my first harvest. does this look ready?

6 Likes

I see very few clear, lots of cloudy and a few amber. If that’s a mid level bud then I’d would be more than happy to harvest that plant.

3 Likes

I’m 50:50 with out seeing the entire shot of the plant. If 85% of the pistils are brown, and trichomes look like that, I think it would be okay to harvest in my opinion.

3 Likes

Agree with @Covertgrower :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Looks like your in the window, should also include full bud or full plant picture.

We want to see the hairs on the buds as well to inform you best.

Trichromes on sugar leaves will cloud and amber before on the buds, some of your trichromes pictures look like they are from the sugar leaves and not the buds, but it is difficult to know for sure without seeing larger picture of plant/bud

2 Likes

Agree with everything stated above.

3 Likes

You dont want to have any thing shining back if you see sparkles usualy to early thing dirty old ice cube and some amber mixed in it happens fast watch the hairs if there still white no good if there all orange n looking older probably ready after you harvest a couple it all comes so much easier just gotta do it couole times taste your bounty n improve improve improve learn its simple

the trichome pics i took is from the lowest cola. here is are pics of the main cola at the top.

6 Likes

Definitely ready.

5 Likes

:scissors: Chop :scissors: Chop

3 Likes

Thanks much!

2 Likes

Looks great. Get out the saw to cut these big girls down! Happy Harvest :blush:

1 Like

Let er rip. Great job.

1 Like

Congrats on your grow you made it!

Roni that’s a sexy bud!!

2 Likes

Outstanding grow you had! Mine look similar to me. Not as “massive”- that is about where I was when I chopped but these are ilgm seeds (super lemon haze). It is killer smoke and gives me a lift in the morning… I did not have more than 5 percent ambers or clears. But It varies morefrom plant to plant with seeds I think…

It was a tough call and those seeds were wonderful. I have clones from the seed plants coming up next. It was a good winter in that respect

4 Likes

I chopped at the end of 9 weeks from the flip…

Bet your bsmt was DANK!! They looked real good hanging there.

It is and they do! Thanks. I am processing the results as I type this