Are those little lady’s ok?

Looking good, definitely take as many leaves as you can. It saves you sanity later.

4 Likes

Clipped off these buds by accident. Almost fainted. I guess this will be my first attempt at pre drying and curing.

6 Likes

Oh you too… I did the first time :cry::cry::rofl: I did that but once I saw that it actually is good to get rid of the wasteful energy on the plant and saw other pictures of experienced growers plants, I don’t feel bad anymore. I snip away :rofl:

4 Likes

Worst feeling ever when I first did it. Worst !!

4 Likes

Hey guys this ladys buds are soft. If you squeeze them they have a soft sponge feeling to them. Not like the others that have a firm compact hard feeling.

I’m scheduled to flush her 2 more times than chop her.

Is something wrong with this lady?

Thank you in advance for your help.

@Dr.ofSmokology @Covertgrower @BobbyDigital @HMGRWN @Randy_Marsh

1 Like

Just a different genetic make up, so the flower structure will be different.

4 Likes

Thank you appreciate it. Now I can re check my blood pressure.

3 Likes

My last White Cheese felt soft when I cut it but firmed up a good bit during the “cure”. I use quotes because the cure, so far, is really just how long it takes to smoke it all. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

When it’s time to cure I’ll keep this one in a separate jar from the others. Even as a young lady she looked different from the others. Her leaves where more long and skinny. She has more of a sativa look while the others have more of an Indica look. She doesn’t even smell like the other WW. She has a stronger lemon Citrus sent to me.

Yep, some plants will just put out fluffy buds. Not anything you caused or can fix.

4 Likes

Was a bit worried there. Wondering what I did wrong and how I can fix it b4 harvest.

All of my blueberry autos have been fluffy. Laughing Buddha also put out fluffy buds.

This is one of the blueberries

5 Likes

How does it smell. She looks amazing btw.

Definitely had the berry smell. It wasn’t very potent which is fine for me but the wife needs the strong stuff. Was just annoyed with the fluffiness.

2 Likes

Interesting….will keep you posted on, what happens on my end.

Ok guys I’m officially freaking out now.
Temperature @ 80.F
Humidity @ 55-60%
What happened?
I noticed her today when I was doing my bud inspection.
I immediately cut her off from the rest of the plant.
From the looks of it all the other buds on the plant is fine.
To the touch the bud is really tight.
It’s the only one that has that issue.
I’m officially at freaking out level 10 right now. That’s out of a possible 10.
@HMGRWN @BobbyDigital @Dr.ofSmokology @Covertgrower @Randy_Marsh

And can this be fixed or just get rid of it?

2 Likes

Looks like the same thing I had on my zkittles, nasty bud rot. I found mine during wet trim preparing for harvest.(link here) Tiny bit of rot I harvested the whole plant and removed the affected area from the bud and dried normally. I watched very close for it to spread and had no more problems. Mine was really a tiny spot and came out clean but I trimmed with scissors to be sure.

1 Like

This heat has been killing me - o hear to chop affected areas to avoid spreading

2 Likes

I already did. Measured it for kicks……and I shouldn’t have . It came out to 2oz. That further sent me down a path of depression.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. I’ve thrown out two quart jars. Full with gorgeous moldy nugs… so sad.

1 Like