Are They Ready Yet?

First harvest! Five autos. Ready for the chop??

Some look browner than others. Can’t see the trichomes very well, even through a jewlers loupe… . my eyes aren’t that great.

Don’t want them to go too long.

1 Like

2 Likes

Lol I have the same eye problems, they look really close but without seeing the trichomes it’s very hard to tell 4sure.

1 Like

She is not ready yet. I would wait until those white pistils recede before starting to look at trichomes.

It looks like she is packing on the weight. Nice plant!

2 Likes

I hear ya!!!

They still look clear and cloudy and some amber, to me. Its really hard for me to see them with a steady hand, and just a jewlers loupe. But man, they are getting toasty looking.

Don’t want them to dry out & die too much. :flushed:

I had to buy one of these so I could see the trichomes better, this one is wired they have wireless I just didn’t want to have to connect to the internet for it to work.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Well there’s five of them total… two look pretty brown with hardly any white left on them, and are getting pretty dry and brown looking… but the other three still have some white here and there.

1 Like

I’ll get one of these asap. Might have to be for my next harvest though… thanks!

1 Like

I use one of these to look at trichomes. The magnification is super helpful and it runs on Android or PC.

2 Likes

Because I’m a little shakey I also bought this, the only thing I don’t like about this one is the gooseneck end on it it kinda springs back once you get it where you want it and let go of it it springs back a little. I think a solid boom model would work much better

1 Like

I’d love to have one… but won’t be able to get it until after the first. By then it’ll probably be too late for these girls.

But yes definitely look at getting one. Really need one.

I let the top of one of them dry out too much, it was roasty toasty and dry as hell (tallest ones and probably a bit close to the light) and I had to remove it, will maybe lose it. It was a big cola. I just set it aside for now.

Don’t want that to happen to the rest of the plants. :disappointed: Just am so not sure what I’m really looking at here… been looking every day but they keep looking the same to me. :thinking:

Need to get a better feel for this.

So far this has been the hardest part.

1 Like

Thank you. Me, too.

1 Like

You might want to back off on the light a little and make sure they’re watered they drink alot when you’re pouring the light on em. It’s a balancing act trying to get it right I bought a new light a little while back and I’m still afraid of cooking my plants. I grow organic so they don’t get as much nutrition as they would with salt nutes that you can control their intake so I’m still trying to get that balance right

2 Likes

I just noticed that I didn’t include a link with my post and it is too late to edit it. Here’s the link I meant to post.

1 Like

Those scopes work great like you the loop is difficult for me old eyes the micro scope I got is 21 bucks had some trouble holding it steady with old eyes come shaky hands but then someone on here said just cut a small piece of bud off genius why didn’t I think of that

2 Likes

This is one of my favorite YouTube channels. This guy knows a thing or two.

1 Like

That’s actually not a bad idea! I’ll try that.

But you don’t think they look too far gone?

Me too. Been adjusting my lights a lot.

Oh well that’s cool! It says it’s unavailable right now but I’ll keep checking back. Thank you. :+1:

Today…

Took two down already, just waiting on these last three…

Waiting… waiting? Man I need better eyes…

Thoughts??

1 Like