Are they ok any advice?

Thank’s an I think it’s a female I may be seeing some little pistols I think

@Breed89 I dont see problems just nice job keep eyes and congratulations is a girllllllll lmao good look man

1 Like

Thank’s

I think I’m wasting my time with these bagseeds they seem to have stopped growing maybe because of the LST idk🤷‍♂️ still can’t tell the sex of the 3 I thought I seen pistols but they look green should I still give it another week or so

Patience is always the hardest part of a grow. I doubt the LST had any effect on the vigor of the growth. Being sort of an experiment and bag seeds may I suggest you go ahead and cut lights to 12/12. That will force them to show their sex and will have a minimal effect on the autos.

1 Like

Ok so what should be my temps an humidity be with 12/12 an I do have one auto that’s not that old she will be ok with the switch

1 Like

I have not been as concerned with temp and Rh as I should and I have probably suffered for it.
That being said, I suggest keeping it where you are for veg stage until the buds start filling in and getting fat.
My Rh has been low throughout my first 5 plants. but I average 1 Oz per 100watts per plant average 3 in the tent with stairstep stages 1 month apart.

1 Like

Am I wasting my time with these bagseeds? What are they? I’m starting to think they are males. Don’t want to mess my auto I got going any advice?

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

@Hellraiser @HMGRWN @MidwestGuy @GreenSnek @Mr_Wormwood @FullyMedicated What is this thing lol?

Looks like a girl to my untrained eye

1 Like

Preflowers are just starting to grow in but not quite mature enough for a absolute positive ID, no female pistils or obvious male flowers at this point, give it some more time to be sure.

2 Likes

Good luck,
:crossed_fingers:that she is a she

2 Likes

Yea they are moving slow just don’t want to mess my auto up an time but I will give it another week or two thanks guy’s was kinda giving up on them

1 Like

Yeah I don’t see anything showing yet. Just new growth.

3 Likes

So I noticed just the tips of some of the leaves pointing down on the 3 bagseeds just a few of the leaves not to many. So I flushed they haven’t been watered in about 3 or 4 day’s didn’t check nothing before besides ph water of 6.6 added calmag 5ml 334 ppm before watering 3 bagseeds. #1 runoff ph 6.34 1230 ppm #2 runoff 6.38 runoff 1280 #3 ph 6.28 ppm 1350. I think ph is to low an ppm is to high for stage the 3 bagseeds are in popped out of soil 4/16 so I flushed them for the first time. Did I over do the flush? :man_shrugging: @MidwestGuy @HMGRWN @Hellraiser @Mefis @FullyMedicated @GreenSnek @Hayitstrever @Caligurl

2 Likes

I’m starting to think my light is not strong enough smh. This was suppose to be a two plant first start how did I get here lol🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Yeah I count 4🤔

Weeeeeee!

2 Likes

I know I was only going to do two when I was shopping for everything. Ordered seeds(took forever) so I ended up seeing if these seeds would pop that I had seen in a batch I got. All 3 germinated so I just went from there now look

1 Like

Ph and ppm numbers are fine, see no issues with it.

3 Likes

Dam so I flushed for nothing🤦‍♂️ well the tips dropped out of nowhere that’s why I kinda flushed. 56 oz. Of ph water with calmag for two of the bagseeds an an little over 56 oz of water for the one that is doubled potted ( couldn’t get a runoff without a little more)