Breed’s Breeding Ground

60 days for a photo is not too bad. They are small for several reasons, LST, inadequate lighting the number of tops it is trying to support, maybe other things unspoken but that is no biggie. They look healthy and you are probably learning a ton. Even if they are male, the base care is the same up until flower so everything you do or learn will carry over. Give them time to “catch up” and see if they will get taller before commiting to the flip. The auto will be fine whatever your lighting schedule.

1 Like

Gotcha, I had just finished a nice big rip off the old bong. I don’t read or write so well when the big buzz kicks in :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

[quote=“HMGRWN, post:81, topic:68512”]
Give them time to “catch up” and see if they will get taller before commiting to the flip. The auto will be fine whatever your lighting schedule. @Breed89 solid advice. I’ve veg’d some of my photos longer just for that very reason, short in height. Best thing I did, allowed me to fill my canopy some more before the flip.

1 Like

Ok that’s good I’m going to veg them til my light gets here. They already seem to be loving that I stopped the LST this morning. They are finally free lol haven’t took them off in over 30 days

I did do alot of topping on all 3 was trying to get the feel of it they never should signs of any problems through this process no underwatering or overwatering. No problems at all hopefully if they flower it will be the same

You’re doing great Bro, like myself pacing the floor like an expecting father over my girls . Keep up the LST as in spread her out and tieing her down when they reach for the light, that way you’re creating a level canopy. Something that I get right sometimes and sometimes not. I fed my current autos a lot of silica and they really tough and rigid making a little difficult to keep tieing down. I’ve snapped a top and fimm on this grow. Welcome to the world of live and learn. My only regret is that I didn’t join this community sooner :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks bro an I’ve broke two tops of a plant LST didn’t think it was that stiff then snap it’s dangling lol this happened a few day’s ago actually in the same day smh I know now that there not as flimsy as it was a week or so ago

It happens, the great thing with photos is if the break isn’t all the way through most of the times you can mend her back together and she’ll recover. Here’s a perfect example but on an auto, robbed myself of some good buds.

2 Likes

How’s everyone day so far just wanted to thank everyone for the advice they definitely love being free from the LST an the light being at 17inch thanks @OGIncognito they perked up overnight. I think I’m in way over my head on this running out of room (if you can’t tell)lol it’s time to upgrade everything @MeEasy @MidwestGuy @MeEasy @HMGRWN @MrPeat @Mark0427 @Dr.ofSmokology @BobbyDigital

Can you see the difference from yesterday pictures?

6 Likes

@Budz @Mefis @Mr_Wormwood @Cannabian @PurpNGold74 @Spiney_norman @Audiofreak @Nicky @Hellraiser @MaD-VapoR just trying to get everyone on one thread

3 Likes

@Breed89 nice work man congratulations I think you go to get out space on you tent I will recommended to get other tent and light o just take 2 o 3 plants outdoors

1 Like

Thank’s yea I’m going to get a wider tent I don’t think I’m ready for outside yet lol but them outside pictures will be on here one day just let me get the hang of it lol

1 Like

Doing good…I would get a Scrog net and maximize the output. If not, one plant dominates the grow space and it will hurt your output. Been there before. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

You have plenty of room for what you have growing. If your photo bag seeds get a lot taller than the auto, all you have to do is raise the auto to match canopy height. Use a bucket or whatever is close in size.

1 Like

Ok will order one today thank’s

1 Like

Ok makes sense an simple

1 Like

Example what I am talking about in a 4x4 tent.

This is a photo looking down at 1 plant in a 4x4.

6 Likes

Just like a kid in a king size bed. Sprawled out taking up as much space as it can. LOL

2 Likes

Ok I see what your talking about. Wish my would develop buttons I hope they not males😔

1 Like

How do you do that? Lol

1 Like