Breed’s Breeding Ground

I’m not too sure bout the ppm numbers and stuff as I use miracle grow and it’s pointless to worry bout numbers. @Nicky @Cannabian @MeEasy @Mark0427 maybe you pros can help here.

1 Like

I don’t check for run off. I just know according to the feeding schedule how much PPM go in.

1 Like

I haven’t fed nutes to her yet figured still to young I just so happen to see a little runoff an checked it.

1 Like

Well say first 3 weeks of veg between 3 and 5hundred ppm mid veg 5 to 600 late veg 7 to 8 flower 8 to 9 mid flower 11000 to 1200 maybe more maybe less depending on what u give this is in numbers. I dont check runoff unless i see an issuee which ive done with 1 plant but the plant must be some kinda strange lol as it grew super weird like. Ppms and ph numbers r good but the pla t looks like something else kinda weird in a way maybe

1 Like

Agree with @Mark0427, too high on your nutes in the early growth stage can burn them. I’m usually around 500 after the 2nd week then 800 and so on. I increase a couple of hundred per week. NPK is the most important nute during early growth. I like silica as well, great for sturdy and healthy root and stem growth.

Ok so when do you suggest giving nutes

What could be the issue? Are they hungry been almost 2weeks since I gave nutes. Ppm was a lil high I think around 1500 so I just been using ph water with 5ml calmag. Still don’t know if it’s Male or female or both but they wasn’t like this yesterday when I peaked in to check on them. @MidwestGuy @MrPeat @MeEasy @Dr.ofSmokology @AL_GREEN @Mark0427

I don’t see any sign of their sex just yet.

Yea I’m going to have to force them maybe coming up to 60days from seed. But I was wondering about the tips of the leaves

The leaves look healthy to me. I would back off the calmag. Good when needed after your dose. Here is an auto schedule that might help. For autos you should ha e seen some signs of flowering around week 4-5.

1 Like

I’m around week 6 on 2 of my autos and the ppm is 1.1 and PH 6.0 in coco. I focus more on the EC value than the ppm, it’s a measurement of the electrical conductivity of the nutrient solution. Too high and you suffer lockout, too low and you suffer nute deficiency. Most schedules will give you both EC and PPM. If you can’t read EC, multiply your ppm x 2. 800 ppm would have an EC value of around 1.6. Hope this helps :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Edit, 1.1 is my EC value not PPMs

1 Like

Thank you for the feeding schedule I’m past 2 weeks on my auto guess I’ll feed her next time I water thank’s

1 Like

Can anyone tell me why the tip of the leaves are doing that? Could they be hungry? @BobbyDigital @PurpNGold74 @HMGRWN the pictures are in the post

They don’t look bad. Maybe a slight nitro abundance. I’ve also had strains that just did that. No matter what I did they just liked to claw the tips. Didn’t affect the harvest at all.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been looking back at pics and don’t see any glaring problems. As far as how old they are, I had 2 seeds from same source one took almost 100 days (and could have gone longer I think), the other is foxtailing at 74 days…go figure. Autos will do it their own way.

2 Likes

What do you mean by nitro abundance?

100 day’s wow I bet she was a monster I don’t think I have the room for that I barely got room for the four I’m growing now in a 3×3×6

Meaning they took up a little more nitrogen that they should have. Overall they look real good.

3 Likes

Yea that’s why I haven’t gave nutes in 2weeks ppm was over 1500 for that plant I think it was like 1547 but they all will be getting nutes today. Question I haven’t used the tiger bloom yet can I start using it since I’m going to start the 12/12 cycle to force the sex of the 3 plants?