Are they getting amber?

sorry for the poor quality photo, ive just finished work and think I may see some amber though im red green colour blind so this part is very difficult for me

1 Like

ill take a couple more photos of the ladies and upload them.

I see amber in there, I would say that you can prepare to chop any time.
The photo shows on the sugar leaves, the best place to look for trichomes for harvest is on the buds themselves.

1 Like

cheers man, ill try and get a few better ones.

1 Like

I should have taken a photo last week before I started to flush, they were a lushes green.

1 Like

1 Like

Looking good. I can’t get a good look at the trichomes from that shot but you can certainly start what ever pre-harvest steps that you like at this point.

I stop watering a couple of days before harvest and leave them in the dark for the last day.

2 Likes

1 Like

The flowers don’t seem to have any yet, would you suggest perhaps stop watering now and then 24/ dark period?

1 Like

1 Like

It looks to me like you have several days to go…the trichomes can change quickly so keep a close eye on them. When you see some amber on the buds, then stop watering, etc…

1 Like

Awesome, cheers heaps man. Im getting a little excited as they stink so good.

1 Like

Are your buds nice and dense? They look good in the photo of the entire plant.

Also, what strain and how long since planted?

1 Like

Yeah man they are pretty amazing, 2 x 315 cmh lights in the same ballast in a 4x4 tent. Getting the height has been the biggest problem. I could have had it alot lower than I did for the first 3 weeks of flowering

1 Like

It was suppose to be skunk but it looks completely different to the other seeds that came with it. i got these 4 clones 3 months ago and put them into flower 7 weeks and 3 days ago.

1 Like

i have a gg seed from ilgm that when i put in water it germinated in under 12 hours when i went to check on it and now its 8 days old and its droppped its seed and forming new leaves. cant believe how fast it is growing. also have mku and got a couple of bubba kush clones. im going to veg them out and puck the best 4 to grow.

1 Like

Here is a link to a recent post on my grow journal:

1 Like

cheers man, thanks heaps.

1 Like