Are these turning into Hermaphrodites?

Hello guys, I posted som pics with this. Can anyone tell me if all my hard work on my first grow went to shit? It appears these are turning into herms. I also just do not get it. I used FoxFarm ocean Forrest soil, I NEVER had to feed, I’m in my 6th week of flower and the PPMS are still over 2000. And two of my plants are drinking super slow. I haven’t had to water them in over a week. I thought I was on my down slope but I feel everything seems to be going wrong.

Also, I combined 2 different strains. Was that a fail as well? It seems the one strain, purple haze, overwhelmed the other strain, cherry pie, causing the cherry pie to be coming along much slower.

Please help! Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Water? pH? And dissipation. Light height? Some look stretched. Any one of these things would cause it

Looks female to me.

5 Likes

Lol. Think you jumped topic ghost

To me they are asking if it hermied. I don’t see male parts so female

5 Likes

Looks like a fat Caylx

4 Likes

That’s the second time today. I skimmed something. High. But yeah I never saw any male parts to cause alarm. Balls don’t grow directly on the stalk, also don’t spit pistils.
images

They look good to me. They def have a while to go. They will fatten up. Just smoke and dont stress your looking good

2 Likes

Lol i am a lil stoned myself. Had me rereading lol

2 Likes

Just big fat calyx’s. No worries

4 Likes

So I guess I shouldn’t ha e pulled them off? Lol. Only pulled 2 thank god.

1 Like

Yea dont pull anymore. All good tho not fatal

2 Likes

Light is as far to the top as it will go. It’s an SF-1000. Ph is about 5.8. I’m using distilled water.

What are you adding to the distilled water to make it accept pH? And I use rhe sf 2000 in flower close to 12" from canopy. They aren’t overly powerful lights but they do the trick cranked up and close. Water with less than 100ppm can’t hold pH why we use calmag

Research LST and plant training. That will help you with plant height

2 Likes

Did u re transplant? Your in 6th week of flower and no nutes? I was under the impression ffof was good for what first 4 to 6 weeks total then add nute. Thats what i do anyway.

1 Like

Id def add nutrients next feeding. They look good but can probably use more

1 Like

Also if you were attempting to pH 0ppm you would be throwing the root zone out. Since that’s where your ph down is going at that point. Can just feed 0ppm with no ph adjustments and it will take on the ph of the soil. Instead of the soil taking on ph adjustments

1 Like

Plants look healthy, I see no male parts. Ocean Forest generally carry plants up to flower stage or close depending on how long you veg then start feeding. Water to run off about 20% check PPM. 6 weeks into flowering I’m with @GhostGrow time to start feeding.

1 Like

I’m using sweet berry mag sulfate.