Are these too small?

They are looking nicely…bit of drooping i see(possible watering issue, whats ur routine)…How have you positioned your light?Height? Dimmer?

Hey thanks for the reply.

I have two post above the previous one. I have 4 different autos at different stages. I think the one you talked about was the 5 gal NL. If you could check out all of them I would appreciate it.

My water process. I have a 5 gal jug that usually has water in it to let chlorine evaporate. Then I add, silica, let it sit for 15 or 20 min. Then add, general hydroponics nutes, and cal mag. Then check ph and get it in range of 6.2 to 6.8. Then I just water the soil and try best not to splash. I usually water till a runoff, enough to sample. If you check out the thread at the beginning, I kinda go over exact buttes and what not.

My light is set up as so. It’s a Spider Farms SP-2000. And it’s set to max wattage. See pictures below. 2x4 tent 60” tall.

Thanks again. I’m really curious about the amnesia haze, I don’t want to miss when I should start flushing.

I forgot to add. I will use nutes every other watering. When I water without nutes, I add silica still.

1 Like

Need tric pics to judge harvest accurately…jewelers loupe is best(can use phone in sync to get pic)…but that aside, from the pics you have there, only the front left plant is getting close to the finish but not quite yet…still alot of “white” yet( close ups in natural light wud be best)

Lets try to get better pics and we will re-evaluate…id say ur still a week or to from flush if thats the route you are taking!

Ok, I got myself a mini microscope and took a few screenshots from a video. I have also attached a couple close ups with my cell phone. This plant popped out soil March 2. See below. Thanks.

Looks like she still building mass nicely…still a lil ways to go yet, she will continue to swell still…trics looks nice but all clear from wat i can see…mostly cloudy+ 10%+ amber will give you nice results

Patience is key here, your coming up to the finish line…if flushing, id hold off for another week or 2…keep checking trics!!

Well this will be the very 1st time harvesting, so any advice would be appreciated. I read about flushing, and thought is was common practice. Anyway, thanks a lot on helping me figure out where these are at the moment. And flushing, the way I understand it. Is you use like 3 times normal amount of water, for maybe a couple water cycles?

@SW-Desert-Farmer-Jon So, on the flushing, its all on preference…i used to flush until i saw a few studies that were conducted resulting in better smoke when NOT flushed as opposed to when it was. If you are going to flush, you can use water or a cleanser to do it…last 2 weeks you would be flushing!

Hey what’s up man. So I broke out my Bluelab EC pen. I have little knowledge of this but decided to test my run off after a watering. This was only water that was phd.
Starting EC: 0.3

Runoff from:
Amnesia Hase - 1.6 EC, water 6.6pH, runoff 6.4pH
Northern L. 3gal - 1.5 EC, water 6.1pH, runoff 6 pH
Northern L. 5gal - 1.7 EC, water 6.5pH, runoff 6.1pH
Blueberry - 1.7 EC, water 6.1pH, runoff 6.3pH

PH looked good all around.

The way I check, put plastic bowl under fabric pot and then water soil. What drains out into the bowl, I check for PH and EC.

I thought these numbers seemed high. But overall, plants seem to look ok. I’m wondering if I should wait for any more nutes. Any thoughts?

I did not check PPM.

I will also be checking trichomes tomorrow.

2 Likes

@SW-Desert-Farmer-Jon When checking run-off, you want at least 20% run-off b4 checking and test from the tail-end of the run-off for most accurate measurements!

pics help alot….