Are these the start of roots?

a week ago i cut away growth under my outdoor scrogs and instead of tossing the cuttings, i tried to root them in cups of water and i think its working. i’ve only ever rooted clones in soil or rock wool cubes so, i’ve never got to see this stage of rooting. these little white bumps are the start of roots, right? and should i wait till the roots are more defined before i plant them in soil or should i get them right into soil now and let them finish rooting like that? july23%20003

my $2 hi-tech rooting set up :smiley: july23%20010

1 Like

Let them go…it won’t take long to show.

1 Like

Also ive seen alot of people cut the large fingered leaves in half. Supposedly to make the plant think less about photosynthesis and more about rooting. Actually just tried it yesterday. Will let you know how it i guess :joy::rofl:

Edit id let them sit in the cup a bit longer too

2 Likes

Every time that I look at @PurpNGold74’s profile, it starts growing a root in ny neck of the woods! LOL

2 Likes

Haha, lmao @Happy_Pappy, Hey @oldpro let them root out longer them plant them into a seed starter mix, good luck buddy

2 Likes

@Happy_Pappy I don’t care for the Lakers at all being a Celtics fan and all… But that is one great ass. Hers. Not yours ( @PurpNGold74) lmao

2 Likes

Lmmfao! Yea puts real perspective on fandom. Im actually considering suspending my fanhood for 4 years. We signd LeBron :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Ah, you know you can’t though. Something about being a true fan. Even in their lows, you still gotta hold your team high.

1 Like