Are these seedlings odd?

I just see over watering nothing else your seedlings looking good and healthy with the other is genetic I just had one mutant genetic with the color of the leaf and I’m 100% she go to gime nice big budddd lmaooo

2 Likes

How much water are we talking? A few ounces?

15 days since they sprouted. The Triploid has some variegated leaves. Anyone notice any issues?

Light height good by the looks of the node spacing?

Using biobizz soil.

Looking great from here.

1 Like

Some new pics of the Triploid. She sprouted on 11/3, seems hairy and leafy in the main cola.

1 Like

Updated picture of the Triploid

@Borderryan22
@Underthestairs
@Pet_de_Chien

7 Likes

Thats a big ole bud…she’s gonna be huge @ still 90% white…

2 Likes

Plant is only 13” tall. That main bud is 5” tall by 2 1/2 wide. Plant is Amnesia Haze auto and I think I have another 3-4 weeks to go.

2 Likes

Chopped 2 of the 4 yesterday.

Zkittles, she shot out a bunch more pistils way late in
Flowering

AK47, she was stressed out from day 1 and started pushing Nanners out at the end along with more pistils

3 Likes

Easily 3-4 weeks. In 3 weeks lets see those trichs, I rooted a topping on an auto and got a pretty good sized bud as a Spire-single cola.

2 Likes

Can happen when lights are too close or too intense, there’s a term thrown around for it Foxtailing, but for my own bud…I dont care how it looks I don’t see em as bad just a cue to turn the lights down to 80%ish

2 Likes

A 3 leafer? Never seen that before

1 Like

Very good looking bud man!

1 Like

Do you trim the foxtails off the buds before drying to help them look more appealing? The smaller buds on my Zkiittles all have foxtails. I am using a cardboard box since my tent is still occupied. I have a 3” duct between my tent and the box and the tent exhaust is pulling air through the box. My setup is in my basement where the temps are in the low 60’s and RH is at 38-41%. I only removed a few fan leaves
( weren’t many to begin with) to help slow the dry due to the dry environment

I dont sell so I don’t bother to make it pretty for myself or friends I share with, thats an “up to you” call. Low and slow on the drying and curing is best practice; but we all do what we can with what we have, with the exception of a few.
Those temps and humidity should be popping some nice colors and lots of trichs if you’ve got some good lights.
I randomly/slowly yank most of the fans that don’t sugar up, each time I’m in the tent, after its flowering.

1 Like

It’s more of a hobby for me, no selling here. This is my 2nd grow and did it to give me something to do in the winter months. I also am neating them up every time I open the tent.

1 Like

Just trimmed and jarred them after 5 days drying. The humidity in my basement was around 40% with temps in the low 60’s. I was hopeful to stretch it out longer, but maybe waited too long. The buds are a little crunchy on the outside. Is this normal or do you think I need to try to get the moisture up in the jar? I do not have any sort of meter to measure humidity in the jar.

See what happens tomorrow morning or after a few hours, internal moisture may balance you up, usually does. Certainly helps to have some type of hygrometer to read the moisture or your guessing at best, I use the blue tooth govees $15, handy as hell in the grow room too.

1 Like

Crunch is gone, looks like moisture spread throughout the buds,:+1:t3:. Now need to get the aroma to come back

1 Like

It does in cure, can take a while, but then it pops back generally.
Keep an eye on that humidity and burp as necessary to keep mold away.
It’ll keep building as the internal/external parts of the bud reach equilibrium.

1 Like