Are these seedlings odd?

Seedlings are 5 days above ground, are very purple in color and (1) has 3 leafs.

Auto flowers in the soil below
Temps are between 70-74
RH is around 50%
Domes have been over them the majority of the time.

Thanks

Really hard to see what’s happening under the burple. Need a regular light shot. @Underthestairs I’m seeing 3 leaves on the second pic. Is that a triploid or too early to tell?

3 Likes

Triploid for sure man. And how awesome it is. Turn that light off and take photos with your flash. That’ll give us accurate colors.

3 Likes

Thanks below are some more pictures

2 Likes

I haven’t seen that soil. Are you pH’ing your water?

Wait you’re under the dome, disregard. May be ready to get out from under and start giving water. Few tablespoons in a ring a couple inches from the base of plants.

2 Likes

No, using tap water to mist dome and give a few sprays around the base of the outside of it.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll remove the domes now and start the fan

1 Like

Just watch for overwatering. Let the soil dry between waterings. Good luck and happy growing!

3 Likes

Thanks for responding and offering some tips

1 Like

No problem. Everybody here wants everybody else to have awesome grows.

1 Like

Any thoughts on the tripod?

Yes. Love the girl.

I’m a huge fan of triploids

4 Likes

The guy I tagged earlier has one in his journal. I personally don’t know much more than it has something to do with the number three lol.

3 Likes

So did it have 3 branches at the nodes? I’m still confused as to what is happening with them.

That’s exactly correct. At every node instead of branching off in couples it branches off in trios. If the only training you do to one is topping it you will have three main colas.

I kind of feel like they’re the four leaf clover of marijuana plants.

3 Likes

Is yours and auto?

Yes sir it is. Which breaks my heart, because I would have otherwise started pulling clones!

2 Likes

Wow, damn another one. That’s like the 3rd on this site in a month.
Like 4 Leaf clovers, years before you see one and then seems they’re everywhere.

3 Likes

Looks nice they will grow out of that coloring pretty quick. When u water water a circle around the plant away from the stalk like 2 to 4 inches away from stalk as water seeps in soil it will spread wider but u wanna get them roots growing outwards so have them seek for the moisture away from the plant for a little bit til u get to point of soaking the whole pot down does the soil come preloaded with any nutrients in it at all

1 Like