Are these seed sacks? Did they hermi?

So the plants are starting their 9th week of flowering. There are 4 plants in the tent. Today I noticed sacks on 2 of the 4 plants? Curious did they hermi on me?

Looks like natural bananas to me. They’ll do that on their own when they decide that they’ve flowered long enough and haven’t been pollinated so they try to keep their genes going by essentially herming.

1 Like

@Jake3 so am I ready to harvest? The trichomes are not amber yet.

1 Like

Definitely not if the trichomes aren’t amber yet. It looks like genetics played an effect.

Harvest time has a lot to do with what kind of high you’re after. Clear trichomes are per mature and will be racy heady high. Mostly cloudy to all cloudy is highest potency savita like high. 10-20% amber is a nice mix of full body with head high usually associated with euphoria. 20%+ turns rapidly into a heavy narcotic couch lock smoke.

I’m so blind🙈 but i can’t see any bananas as hard as i try…

I don’t see any nanners either

2 Likes

I agree with others. Looks like a healthy bud to me. As far as harvest time, it’s a personal preference. They are real close but I would check tric’s. Good luck and congratulations on the grow. :v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t see any nanners either just looks like the caylix are swelling up good which is what you want make sure you have a jewelers loupe or some type of magnifier to look at you trics

2 Likes