Are these ready to transplant? (pic)

hey guys these are what my plants look like right now, it’s my first grow and they are almost 3 weeks old (from sprout). I know they say to transplant after 2-3 weeks but does this look good enough to transplant you think? I got 3 gallon pots waiting for them.

1 Like

Yea u could I would

3 Likes

Nice plants ! I would transplant.

1 Like

ayyyy thanks guys lol. I’m gonna wait for the soil to dry before I do it, when I slide it out of the cup can I grip the soil with 2 hands? I’m afraid of it crumbling all over the place

1 Like

You can sacrifice the cup with a razor knife an peel it back like a banana. might be easier for you.

1 Like

hmm, I’ve actually tried that method and I’m not sure if I like it, mainly because I don’t know how to remove it after I peeled down 3 sides. Is it hard to plop it upside down into my hand and then using only the hand I’m holding it with drop it down in the hole? Because I really wanna try this method xD

1 Like

I’ve done it both ways if you’ve got a good root ball an plop it upside down it’ll hold together pretty good but if you don’t some will crumble apart. Go for it they need transplanted. they’ll be fine transplant water a little bit an they’ll take off.

1 Like

Sweet thanks! I’m confident they’ll have a pretty solid root ball once the soil drys. I just got some mykos and I’m super excited to use it too

2 Likes

Sounds like a good plan ! I like to use mykos sprinkle a couple of Big spoons in the dirt you’re good to go.

1 Like

Get a small paper plate, make a hole about as thick as the stem in the middle and continue the thickness to the border of the plate cut out, place the plate around the transplant over the soil, flip it, tap the cup to release soil and remove cup, then flip drop the plate into the new pot with new soil hole. The plate should hold the soil. make sure the soil is not dry when you pop it out and you can mist the soil before you put it into the new hole.