Are these ready to come down?

Please any help is appreciated.
GG4 auto
October 3 = sprout date
Not sure if I should pull or not or if I should leave the fan leaves on or off for better quality

5 Likes

Lots of white hairs. Probably 3 weeks or so.

5 Likes

Good Afternoon @Chriscrappie1234
There looks to be a few weeks to go you have a lot of white hairs there.

3 Likes

I can always count on you guys to stop me from screwing up. I was getting ready to cut now literally.

Would you still feed nutrients?

3 Likes

Depends on what you’re using. If on a weekly schedule, like FF, I’d give 2 more feedings, with calmag every water in between. That way, you’ll have time to let her flush out before chop. You’d have been pretty disappointed in the smoke if you chopped now!!!

2 Likes

I agree still have plenty of time. Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

You want almost every white hair to turn red and start turning back into the flower. When this is at about 75%, you’re approaching the window. Then start really checking trichomes. You can ignore the graph on the bottom…

2 Likes

A Complete Guide on When to Harvest Hemp

1 Like

This is the schedule I’m following I assumed they were Done so i cut the nutes and started flushing with just ph balanced 6.3 water. Can you advise what you would do based on this schedule? I’m feeding every 4 days now

To many immature pistils, not readym

I personally would just keep on going as you were. Working. They do look a fair bit out. Still waiting on 1 being stubborn. 2 week prediction turning into 3 plus. Just my thoughts. Pays off to wait. Wierd but in all the reading up here almost every first picture for this question is usually a few weeks out…roflmao

2 Likes

That is so true. It’s gets hard at the end to wait those last few weeks for a lot of new growers, # been there. I think harvesting too early is the biggest mistake most new growers make. The anticipation can be overwhelming. Sometimes no matter how much you try to convince someone to wait they go ahead and clip early anyway, sometimes way too early. I’ve grown with partners many times over the years and that’s the thing we fought about the most.
A flowering marijuana plant in all its glory and at its most beautiful moment is usually not ready to be harvested. Nearly all the hairs will be brown and shriveled up and leaves and leaf tips will be dieing when she’s ready to look at trichomes. If you wait she might not be as pretty as she once was but she’ll be ready.

1 Like

Here’s another plant in my tent gorilla cake auto same date just gave it 6.4 ph balanced allowing drainage.

I’d say still a bit to go. U want all the pistils to be of a darker color and mostly receded I to calyx some looking super good tho nice job.

They’re just about to finish their swelling

@Borderryan22 @PurpNGold74 please tell me some good news I’m itching going nuts waiting It’s been 2 weeks since the last post hoping to here some good news about them coming down.

GG4

Revolver

Gorrila cake

1 Like

I wanna say pull them, but they look like just a feeeeew more days. Can you get shots of the trichomes on the flowers? Not the sugar leaves but the buds.

On it now

1 Like

GG4

GC

Revolver not to frosty

2 Likes

Pics are better than mine, and I’m still having trouble. Oi, these eyes. You’re looking like there is a lot of cloudy, but still clear. If you can get in closer that would sure help. Hopefully somebody else has better peepers.