Are these pre flowering?

@SpaceCadet take your loop and look around the plant and the underside of the leaves for possible insects infestation then. Maybe aphids or mites have snuck in?

@Newt VA is deep up in here apparently!! My daughters over in Dahlgren off 206.

1 Like

Yes… Always water to runoff.

1 Like

@Newt Looks like we’re only about an hour apart! Did y’all get any of the monster storm that rolled through yesterday afternoon? Heavy heavy thunderstorms here. My recently planted outdoor young’uns faired well. Should be completely perked up once they dry off in the morning sun.

1 Like

Oh yeah… That was a big, fast storm!

1 Like

Digging the new signage lol

1 Like

Mine looks like that one you sent a pic of that’s under watered.

1 Like

Gotcha will do thank you

Underwatered and overwatered look pretty similar. I wish I had a drowning plant to show the difference visually. I usually keep mine on the verge of dehydration, though.

Is your pot extremely light today?

1 Like

Ok yea it’s super light

2 Likes

I think you should be good to water. Try just plain distilled water or RO water. I’m curious to see if she’ll perk up with a nice watering of totally neutral water. Don’t pH it or anything, just normal RO/distilled.

1 Like

Ok I will try that and see what happens

1 Like

I would clear out bottom and inside now myself. Would be last defoliate for me till the end. Autoflower. Once in full flower i only yank ugly dead leaves. You will recover. I agree to wetem to runoff amd see what happens. Once a little more open and less fans to feed they should pop back to happy. Just my thoughts.

2 Likes

Watered her last night and she is back to normal. She was just thirsty

1 Like

The k you all for all the help. I was freaking out

1 Like

Stellar. Keep an eye and do try to get some microbes in the root zone, though. :v::100: happy growing

Thank you

@Fieldofdreams can you recommend anything for phosphorus deficiency?

@SpaceCadet so I did a search and found a really interesting post from a very interesting Bergmans Lab name I haven’t seen before.

I hope this can help.

1 Like

Thank you