Are these pre flowering?

Hi guys these are my AK autos and they sprouted on April 12th. Do theses look like the are about to enter pre flower ?

2 Likes

Not yet. Still growing.

3 Likes

No tiny hairs coming out yet. But soon, very soon :dizzy:

2 Likes

Is it ok to still continue lst and a little defoliation at this point ?

Sure. I clean my girls up all the time. They like to get the air in the down under regions

1 Like

Gotcha thx

You saying your girls like to air out their booty???
:laughing::rofl::smirk:

1 Like

I certainly do. :blush:
3YJPmgMEY2uSqQGVsi

2 Likes

I’m just seeing all these pics of plants and mine are so bushy compared to others. I have done some light defoliation but I just can’t picture mine looking they way others do with so many leaves

1 Like

@SpaceCadet practice will give you a feel for it. You just got to get in there and get your hands on her.

2 Likes

Hi there I got these girls that are about a month and a half old. AK Autoflowers. Do they look like they are about to flower ?

2 Likes

@SpaceCadet based on the age you stated and the look plus it’s an auto I’d say yes. Likely any week now. Your getting there. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Can I still continue with a little bit more LST at this point ?

1 Like

@SpaceCadet definitely it’s still a go for moderate defoliating. I’ve found that pulling the branches down and out when your gpod and well into flower they seem to lose their ability to quickly readjust upwards towards the light. The stalks for me seem to get stiff whereas in veg they track the light within a few hours if that makes sense. So do it early in my opinion.

1 Like

Thx will do. This is a pic of them now they look a a little droopy

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams what do you think of them being droopy like that ?

@SpaceCadet depends on the when. Mine droop when I defoliate, after a watering and also before lights out. But they always perk back up. What’s your day to day like with them?

Gotcha thx. Day to day has been good for the most part they are almost at the two month mark since sprouting. This is my first grow. Growing in ffof and running a Mars Hydro SP3000 light in this tent. Just recently started giving them sensi bloom parts A and B and also Giving them Big Bud and some Carbo Load but I have been give it them in small amounts

@SpaceCadet how do they looking in the morning after they’ve had a good nights sleep?

They look about the same the least few days