Are these plants hermaphadite if so what do I do?

6 Likes

Good evening @Chriscrappie1234 I’m no expert but that looks all girl. I will tag a couple for their options. @PurpNGold74 @oldmarine @MeEasy @kellydans

4 Likes

No its fine my plant has the same thing pollen pods look different u have nothing to worry about

2 Likes

This one looks male.

4 Likes

Here’s a more pics of the autoflowers i plan on watering with straight cal mag tonight and pruning all dead leaves if they are still worth growing

3 Likes

First photos…

#1, 2, 4, 11 all have male flowers.

4 Likes

@Borderryan22 beat me to it!

You’ve got a few male sacks :pensive:

I think most people just chop 'em and toss 'em if they have no flower or are too early in flower for the flower on the plant to be worth even harvesting.

If anything, just get them away from the females!

5 Likes

Picture number 11 looks like male Pollen sacs. I would keep a watch on them. Good luck

2 Likes

Looks like a whole a bunch of hermies. Where they all from the same batch? It’s been known to happen. At least all those pollen sacks lead to pistils down stem. you can’t expect as strong of an end product at this point. Consider all pollinated. Still can make some good smoke though or concentrates. Just make sure to completely douse the grow area in water (kills pollen) during your between grow clean up. My first grow was hit by a Hermie or two. Even the last to flower had a few seed. Even though the Hermie was harvested by time it was barely halfway through transition. (Pistils mature faster on hermies, so buds finish quicker
So also, you can determine your hermies in a situation like this. By how much faster they’ll fatten up and mature.

4 Likes

These are bad. They look older too, but not opened. If you see this is multiple spots, isolate and…

Geez just saw everyone else. Yea u may wanna let it rock. Ull have seedy bud, but thats better then no bud. Start somemore asap and just let them start the process.

More importantly tho is looking for the stressor that caused the hermies…. Unless its both bagseed, i wouldnt go genetics just yet. Where did you get the seeds?

4 Likes

Me personally I would pluck those sacs since they don’t look open an watch out for them nanners in the bud site’s if no nanners keep plucking an going til harvest day just my opinion they do look kinda hungry

2 Likes

@Breed89. I agree with pull off and stay on top for nanners all we can do now!!

2 Likes

Little green could be to much light!! Hard to tell with out some more detail or heat !!!

1 Like

Could be to much light hmmmmm

1 Like

Look like.it could use some.water from pics but I just going by what i can see need some info @Covertgrower @dbrn32 will chime in

1 Like

Oops I got some learning to do!! :cry::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Haha yea gotta watch those :peanuts:. They’ll sneak in behind ya

4 Likes

I had 5 outdoor plants they all turned male. I chopped down 4 and let one grow to maturity. I cut it down and put it in the freezer. I got some dry ice and bubble bags. I made a bunch, haven’t weighed it yet cause I’m only half way through. But I have enough for canna butter (I use a Levo). And lots of other stuff. I guess I’m not sure if it was a hermi or guy. But the stuff is amazing! Don’t give up on the weed!

This is just 1/8th of what I have to do!

3 Likes

I got the seeds from Crop King Seeds again I’m a new grower so I’m sure it’s something I did. I appreciate all the help.

And on the light I’m not sure on that but I started the light at 25% when they were seedlings cranked it to 55 in veg ended veg in 75% cranked to 100% now in flower 14 to 24 inches away from canopy

unauthorized link