Are these growing as the should?

These are my plants two weeks in. Should they be bigger? I upgraded my lighting at the advice of members here, but they don’t seem like they are growing as I expected. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

How do you add attachments here? Good grief.

1 Like

I don’t have that option.

2 Likes

I guess you have to drag and drop, which is strange.

Let the soil dry out for awhile. Soil looks pretty wet. They stall a little after emerging, at this point they’re making roots.

2 Likes

I just watered them. They hadn’t had any in almost a week. They were very dry.

1 Like

Okay. No worries then.
Always difficult to tell when someone watered, or they’re continuing to water.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the first pics were before watering. I just hope I am going OK. I have ordered more seeds and want to get some more plans going, but not until I am sure I know what I am doing.

2 Likes

Everything looks good so far.

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate your help.

1 Like

how big of space do you have, do you have another tent

Not yet, but I have considered it depending on how it goes. This is my first stab at it.

i bought ten seeds now they germinate and i transplant them two or three days they come up with the first two leaves and thats it nothing after that then they die what is the deal this has happened ten times now so i dont think its me has anyone had this problem and if so what do i do to fixi it

1 Like

Hi Kenny, people may not have noticed your post, and you have to spend time here before it lets you create new post so I know it might be frustrating.

Most people have problems germinating them and it sounds like you’ve successfully climbed that hurdle. The most common reason seedlings die is from overwatering and over pampering them.

What are you growing your seedlings in?

I am using Jiffy germination soil, but ordered some Happy Frog to try. Anything good of bad about Jiffy?

You just have to be cautious of how wet they can get. I recommend rapid rooter plugs. Squeeze out excess, should be moist not saturated. @prostock

I have pictures of the pots that I am currently using earlier in this thread. They haven’t been watered in several days. I resisted again today! @Covertgrower

I didn’t notice it before, but the last photo you posted showed a seedling in standing water. That’s not good.