Are these girls ok?

Are these girls ok ? Ready for my outdoor pots ? I have no clue when to transplant the internet is loaded with info. Some say transplant while others say no? Also the one in the back right has a discolored Leaf . What should I do

1 Like

May I ask what soil you’re using? It doesn’t look like the roots would get much air in that, as there is No perlite, unless that’s coco?

The soil looks to wet how often are you watering them

It’s fox farm soil I didn’t add anything extra

1 Like

I just watered before the pic other than that it was 2 days ago that I watered I don’t want to overwater so I wait until it’s dry

1 Like

Ahh I don’t have any experience with fox farm, I have read somewhere it can be quite potent for seedlings, other than that that’s all I can think of if you’re not over or under watering :slight_smile: I believe most of the time even if the soil is hot they’ll still pull through, even with stuff like miracle grow :rofl:

Depends on which FF soil. Light Warrior is designed for seedlings. I use Happy Frog for mine, and it’s a little hotter. I think Ocean Forest is too hot for seedlings.

4 Likes

Ocean forest is the one I was thinking of!

2 Likes

Not certain its not the lighting, those coty’s look awful yellow, meaning what nutrition they carried is nearly depleted. Think about a half strength feed soon.

3 Likes

Tbh my strawberry cheesecake looked like that, always was really bright light green, compared to the others but she darkened a bit now, sprouted same time, same soil, same feeding schedule

side add - Don’t transplant until they are as healthy as you can get them, you don’t want the transplant shock to stunt them too badly. At least a couple nodes, personally Id not do it before 4 or 5, thats just my experience.

3 Likes

What does that mean ? Half feed ? I am going to transfer them to outside soon ?

Also I did have the led on for this pic ? Should I take another pic without the lights on

How long does that typically take ? These have been in for 6 weeks ?

Half Feed, sorry I do it all the time, shortcut talk. Half strength feed 400-500ppm, when you feed.
But first, YES most of our lights do not allow the photos to capture the coloring correctly. Try another pic with the lights dimmed, off or pop a camera flash…something you think is color accurate to what you see.
You can transfer whenever you want, I do stand by my statement of not doing it until they are healthy and 4-5 nodes, transplant shock is a real thing and will stunt. 6 weeks? Sorry, no offence but those are 2 weeks above soil size. Lets try to figure out what’s going on. I’ll try to find you a Support ticket, this will any of us to help in understanding more about your grow.

2 Likes

So they should be shorter ? I had posted a few weeks back and someone said that they needed more light which is why they were taller so I added the light that was suggested and now they are growing but stopped getting taller which I guess is good . I am so confused . Thanks for all of your help :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Nope, I agree with that. When light is high(height) or not enough(low intensity), the plants get “Leggy” stretching for the lights. When they are little seedlings they don’t need much, but they do need enough.

1 Like

And I’m sorry correction - 4 weeks ! Only 4 weeks old

1 Like

The support ticket alone is pasted below, but this link below has a ton of great info for a new grower, peruse through it when you get some time. Note There is alot on the ticket you wont have answers too, as you are still seedling stage, but best you can so anyone that helps knows what you are working with.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

2 Likes

Ok kool but ur plants look ok they could do with a mix of seaweed liquid and water about 3mls of seaweed liquid mixed with 1ltr of water