Are these flowers doing ok

Glad to hear it bro
I took OxyContin fir a while myself and it goes south real fast
When I started waking up sweating like a junkie needing a pill and had to crush it and snort it to get the medicine into my system faster I knew I needed to leave that Shyt alone!
luckily I recognized the situation for what it was to many don’t until it’s to late
If I can asssist you in any way @OldSkunk just tag me I’ll go on a limb and say @bob31 would also help if it tagged so yeah man good desision to grow your own meds :+1: Happy growing brother :v: :raised_hands: CB

2 Likes

rock and a hard place for sure @OldSkunk I have seen what opiate abuse can do, first hand. Best to stay away if you can bear to.

2 Likes

I was also an opiod addict, oxy, and was one of the lucky ones in the fact that I got clean before they changed the formula and people started switching to heroin. Nasty stuff they prescribe and then force people to the street when their tolerance outgrows their prescriptions. Cannabis helped me with pain and is now the only pain medication I use, as well as other symptoms it helps me deal with. Ok, rant over. Sorry for hijacking your thread and thanks for your service @OldSkunk

3 Likes

I will never touch them again for chronic pain. Only if I have surgery. You have to take them then but only for a few days.

2 Likes

You didn’t hijack it. If only we could convince the government what good cannabis is doing…

2 Likes

I meant to top all of mine but accidently fimed one. Got three colas for $ of one. Lol

2 Likes

Woohoo it happens @Laurap but it’s a good surprise

1 Like

I will NEVER go back on pills !@#$ that

2 Likes

Don’t ya just hate when that happens?

1 Like