Are these flowering?

2 Likes

Yes, they’re getting there! You’ve got preflowers/pistils building budsites, looks all female but kinda blurry for closer inspection :face_with_monocle:. Is it hot there? Second pic looks like the leaves are cupping/canoeing. More will be along with other perspectives. :v: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

elheffe702

Regular

September 22

Yes, they’re getting there! You’ve got preflowers/pistils building budsites, looks all female but kinda blurry for closer inspection :face_with_monocle:. Is it hot there? Second pic looks like the leaves are cupping/canoeing. More will be along with other perspectives. :v: :slight_smile:

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

elheffe702

Regular

September 22

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

New England…starting change seasons

1 Like

It’s a girl! Congratulations! :grin: that last pic has some crazy weird leaf structure. @elheffe702 do you know what’s going on with her?

The 2 plants look totally different but seeds came from same bag of weed. The second one looks sativa and first looks indica…lol. I just threw 9 seed in amd crossed my fingers.

Looks a lot like russet mite damage

Outta likes​:+1::+1::+1: that looks crazy. @Bobbydigital Have you heard of big time exterminator?

It has looked like that since it started sprouting…and what is a russett mite???:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

They are very small bugs that can do big damage. Here is an example of russet mite damage

1 Like

https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/russet-mites/

Out door notorious for bugs

Thanks for the info. Any recomme dation for treatment and i will buy today…???

I’m sorry, I don’t know. I was just sharing the info.

Doctor zymes good soil drench, sns 203 is real good full spectrum fungus side and a insect killer can be used in soil or spray form

Thank you