Are these Different Strains? 86 days. Preflower

Ordered 5 white Widow, germinated 4 , everything else the same! I think they can’t be the same strain, ones tall and stretchy all uneven the other two are flat, short and even .
What do ya think ?

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Not every plant grows exactly the same. Could just be a different phenotype but same strain. Happens pretty frequently that people get at least 1 of 5 that are slightly different. It’s genetics. If you have 5 kids, chances are they all won’t be same height, weight etc. Same principle.

Thx FNG for that insight, didn’t know anything about it, I will do some reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always helps. By all means ask questions if you have any

1 Like

They are just showing off all of their different genes that each individual seed from the same plant can express.

1 Like

Ty.I will.

White widow has a few different phenotypes, 1 is short and fat leaning more to the indica side and another is thin leaved and tall ,much more sativa dominant. The short fat indica pheno does best indoors while the sativa performs well indoors with some lst but does better outdoors or in a greenhouse.The 3 pheno seems to be a 50/50 split of both with moderately fat indica style leaves but a bit more stretchy in stature.

2 Likes

The same thing can happen with clones lol it happens to me all the time lol

1 Like