No. You have quite a way to go
Thanks I seem to always second guess what I’m initially thinking
At least 6 to 8 more weeks to go…
This is an ilgm Bruce banner I have flowering. She’s at about 9 weeks, (10ish since the 12/12 flip).
I’m looking at another 10days before harvest.
- get you a single jewelers loupe from amazon or ebay that has duel lenses; a 30X and 60X magnification.
- if you’re tricromes are glassy it’s not ready, period.
- if tricromes are mostly milky or cloudy, this is maximum thc potency and gives you mostly a heady high , uplifting, energetic, daytime use.
- if tricromes are mostly milky and between 30% to 50% amber you will get a good heady high with good body high.
- if it’s mostly amber then you get sleepy faster.
- reminder it makes a big difference if the genetics of your plant is mostly a indica or sativa which feelings you will get.
indaca = more relaxed
sativa = more energetic
If it’s 100% milky it’s a good relaxing high 30% Amber you’re starting to get couch lock 50% Amber is couch lock
Depends on the strain I’ve had some super sativas f me up but I was still ready to go they HD to been amber