Are these buds done?

The husband noticed the white hairy things on the Harlequin are beginning to darken… I think they have a ways to go yet but he thinks the buds might be ready…

Any advice is appreciated.

5 Likes

They have a ways to go. Wait until they are about 75% red/brown and turned back in towards the flowers, then check trichomes with a magnifying tool. Looks good!

3 Likes

All of those white pistles will turn rust colored and start to recede back into bud. Once that happens start checking trichomes, you want the trichs to be 100% cloudy or starting to turn amber.

3 Likes

Still got awhile to go probably least a month from what i can tell tell him it will be worth the wait in the end we all get excited toward the end

2 Likes

Thank you so much for answering so quickly! This is our first grow and I for one don’t know what I’m doing. :wink:

2 Likes

Tell hubby noooo. not yet

3 Likes

Ya you dont want Premature evisceration. LOL

2 Likes

holy moly. I am so satisfied that i cat sit and laugh

1 Like

Possible that you could be smoking that (dry but uncured) by 4th of July. :fireworks: :firecracker: :sparkler:

1 Like

Nice looking bud, but yeah, long ways to go. They’re just now starting to get their plump on. At least a month.

1 Like

You are advised to wait at least a month. So far, they are looking great but still some miles to go.

1 Like